🌶PERIOD (Vampire!boyfriend!crush x Girlfriend!reader)

I wrote this on tiktok but, we'll continue it here~
I kind of changed some parts a little bit
Spicy scene ahead~ Im not really sure if this is spicy but I will say, its going to be a bit disgusting 🥲

~~~~

You're currently living with your boyfriend, which happens to be a vampire and take note, he's very possessive and over protective but in a good way. You chose to keep his identity a secret since you didn't want him to be in trouble and so is his family.

In class, you were getting bored from the silence but the voice of the teacher teaching in front of the class. You dont really have anything in mind to do so, you just chose to draw scribbles on your paper. All of a sudden, You felt something hit your head that seems like a crumpled paper. Turning around, you saw your boyfriend, Look at you, trying not to get noticed with his blood shot eyes. He looked pale and was breathing heavily. You instantly knew whats wrong.

"Excuse me, Sorry to interrupt but bf/n, He doesnt look very well. May I take him to the nurses office?" You waited for her asnwer and she nodded.of course, that was a lie. You're not about to take him to the nurses office. You'll have to find a way to get him some blood.

She handed you a pass and both of you headed outside. Just when you're thinking where to take him, he pulled you aside and pinned you against the wall.

"Y/n....please...I need it now... Im so weak" he muttered. He does sound so tired and thirsty which made your heart ache. You cupped his face, making him look at you.

"I cant just feed you here, We dont have blood with us right now, did you ran out?" You were about to reach onto his pocket when he stopped you.

"I smell blood...." He looked at you with his terrifying blood shot eyes. He galared at you and looks like he's saying something. Then it hit you. But hoping that its not what he means.

"There n-no blood here bf/n...lets go.." Expecting him to listen, he suddenly went ballistic. He pulled you onto the closest girls bathroom, pushed you into one stall and pinned you against the wall.

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME Y/N" He yelled, feeling his hot breath hit your face. you stared at him, pure fear was written on your eyes, he suddenly went soft.

"you're on your period, right?" He mumbled, making your eyes wide. But you knew lying isnt gonna make things better.

"Yes bf/n, but... Its disgusting, we cant do that, lets just find you a rat or-"

"Choose y/n...either I bite you right now, I die right here or were gonna do this"

His breathing went loud. His face was pure white from thrist and his lips were pale, no color was painted on his lips. You were hesitant, but hated to see him like this so you have no choice.

(Heres the disgusting part) ❢❢❢ please do not continue if you're not comfortable❢❢

You reached for your shorts, slowly unbottons it and pulled it down. Moving onto your underwear, you took it off and he instantly launched onto you and snatch your (what ever napkin your using, tampons, pad, whatever you like) and started licking it like there was no tomorrow. You really saw how desperate he is for blood.

Soon, he couldn't taste any blood from the (pad, tampon), he stopped and dropped it. Feeling the blood slowly drips down your legs, he slowly approached you and went in between your legs. Your legs resting on his shoulders.

You let out a small moan once you feel his tounge lick your thighs where the blood dripped, and slowly going upwards to your pvssy. He looked up at you, his eyes asking you for permission. You simply nodded and he didn't waste one second and started licking it harshly.

"Bf/n...please b-be gent-gentle..." you moaned, gripping onto his hair, feeling his long tounge inside you licking your walls.

All of a sudden, you had the urge to sneeze. Once you had, you felt blood oozing out, straight into bf/n mouth.

"Mm.." you heard him chuckle and mumble, knowing that he'll get more blood.

It goes on like that for a while. He kept on gettinf rougher and rougher while you moan his name, cry silently out of pleasure.

*****

Once he made sure theres no enough blood left, he finally stopped stood up to face you.

"Thanks babe, Ill make it up to you later night..." He smirks, making sure to wipe his lips before kissing you on the lips.

You were still breathing heavily and he carefully sat you down on the toilet.

"Stay here, ill get you a (pad, tampon)" He softly smiles, seeing his lips full color, shade of pink, his face back to normal, you couldn't be more happier to help him at this kind of situation.

~~~~~

Ye, its a bit disgusting but uh, still hoping that you like it🥲❤