🌶7 minutes in heaven [pt 2] (Rival!crush x Rival!Innocent!reader)

Heres part 2! Im so sorry! I forgotten about this one
- again, this one might be a little different from what I wrote on tiktok

~~~~

You immediately had a panic attack as now all eyes are on you. You pushed (his bsfs name) aside and went running towards bsf/n.

"Bsf/n..." You struggle to say. She held you close and the two was now starting a fight.

"STOP YOU TWO!" you can hear the punches each of them are throwing and its making you anxious. You never knew it'll go this far.

"Get me out of here... Please.." You manage to whisper and she immediately called your brother. He came and picked you up, leaving the rest at her house but eventually, your bsf wasnt allowed to have a party for atleast 2 weeks because of this incident. It felt like it was your fault.

You stayed at home for 3 days. Those 3 days, your big brother had been encouraging you to go back to school but you were still humiliated from what happened. He agreed to let you stay home for another day and you both agreed that you'll come back by tomorrow.

Eventually, because of his encouragement, you managed to sleep peacefully the whole night without waking up. Still, you were nervous about tomorrow.

At school, you were relieved as all the students didnt give one glance at you and you cant seem to hear your name in the halls. 'I guess it was so bad' you thought.

But that thought soon changed when someone pulled you aside, in a janitors closet just as you were about to go to your bsfs locker. Trying to look who it was, you immediately found out once he spoke.

"Why the fuck did you kiss hbsf/n?!" Just now, you realized something. Why does it affect him so much that you kissed his bsf? Didn't he hate you? You didn't bother asking him that.

"Well... I dont know! I- it just came into my mind and I kissed him.. I dont want to upset either... " you muttered, he loosens his grip onto you.

"Well.. In that case.. You wouldn't want to upset me either if I share a kiss with you right now dont you?" He whispers, seductively. But somehow, it turns you on.

Unaware, he lifts up your chin and pulled you in a very steamy kiss. It was sweet but passionate. You thought it was actually better than hbsf/n...pulling away to catch your breaths, he spoke.

"This lips. Are mine. Dont ever let anyone touch them"

~~~~

The end~ enemies to lovers afterall<33

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞!!

𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 - 𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐫𝐞_
              𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐬𝟎𝐧𝐱