🦋Confused {PT1} (Popular!crush x Girl!reader)

This is very short! But it'll do

Y/n POV

There was always something weirdly wrong about me. My parents thoughts so. I wasn't a very popular kid back then. My parents noticed how I always was interested to trucks and cars when I was 5. Princesses doesnt amuse me so much. I find them boring and nothing interesting. But then on the other hand, I loved cars and boy toys. I find them so fun and it catches my attention. My parents were worried that they decided to take me to the doctors. I dont know whats wrong with me. 

I remember the doctor asking me weird question and she would let me choose between barbie or the transformer toy. I obviously chose the one im interested at. Thats when they knew I wasnt a girl. Well...I am but my heart doesnt lead me to it. Instead, Wearing boy clothes and boy toys  makes me happy better than wearing princess dresses and playing with barbies. I didnt mind being lesbian, Thats what they call it. But since then, My parents started seeing me differently. They would get angry when I dont wear girl clothes in any ocations. Would force me to play with the other girls. I wasnt very happy as a child.

7 years had passed, And I chose to celebrate my birthday at my grandma's. She supported me from whatever makes me happy. She was the only one who cared about me when no one did.

At school. I mostly get bullied for being a lesbian myself. They would call me nicknames that I dont really understand. One time, I was dragged in one empty hallway and was forced to look at a girls breasts. That not what I meant when I say I like girls. Specially this one girl in my class.

She was the best in subjects. Everybody loved her. I admire her from afar. She was absolutely gorgeous. I've always tried my best to get her to notice me until I remembered. I was a she aswell. Everybody always tells me two she's never works out. I dont understand why. My grandma told me love is love, so why cant love another girl? But one time, I created a huge mistake.

"Hey C/n" You greeted, carrying your books on your arms. Her friends happy moods soon turned into a glare hatred. But C/n softly smiled.

"Hey Y/n, can I help you?" She smiled. Your face lits up.

"I was going to give you this." You handed her the envelop. Where the gift you made was.

"Girl, you're seriously gonna take a gift from a lesbo freak like her?" Expecting her to defend you, instead, she laughed and turned to you.

"Im sorry y/n but...Im not into weird lesbo freaks...Thanks tho" She laughed and threw the envelop on the ground. Leaving you stunned.

Humiliated from from what she done, you ran out of the school and looked for a place where you could think yourself. Behind those gorgeous eyes, lips, that you have been dreaming of to be collided with your lips, those face. She had a demon hidden inside. You didnt mind her rejecting you, already knowing that she liked boys but, she didnt have to embarass you infront of everyone. Called you a freak? lesbo? You're feelings immediately drains. 

Just then, you heard a faint, voice from behind which made you flinch.

"Y/n... Can we talk? Please.."

Turning around to see...

The guy from your history class. 

********

There will be a part 2 of dissss