🤧UNBROKEN PROMISE (childhood!bestfriend!crush x reader)

I posted this on tiktok too but take note, theres no difference❤

Also, this is a bit short so~ enjoy❤

~~~~~~~

"Promise to marry me at 16!" She yelp, crossing her arms. "Promise!" Our pinky fingers collide. Sign of our promises. What can I say? we were 7, We thought it'd be that easy.

"Hey, still remember our promise?" I asked, as we sat on the roof of my house, looking above. "Of course!" She exclaimed. We were now 11, we still have no idea whats about to come in the future. But I hoped we knew sooner.

We were just playing, I didnt see a car coming in her way and I pushed her, Not aware about the tragedy thats about to happen. But what can I do? It happened.

I sat there, All day. Talking to her. This had been my daily routine and I would even skip many days on school just to sit here, Talk to her. Tears came in. "Im sorry y/n...I wasn't aware, I shouldn't have been too comfortable... Im so sorry. But I will promise you that you're the only woman that I will love. I promise... but please... please come visit me.. In my dreams, I want to see you... Just in my dreams please, That way I can still pretend you're here..." I cried out, pressing my forehead against her gravestone.

"Ill never love again, Unless its you, y/n... 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦"

~~~~~

Totally not crying🤧🥲
The photo above too😭
Hope y'all still like this~