🤧PT 2!UNBROKEN PROMISE (Childhood!bestfriend!crush x Reader)

Heres a part 2! I posted this on tiktok aswell<3
Again, there will be no difference ❤
Enjoy~

~~~~

C/N'S POV

I stayed there with her, Until the sun set. The same word comes out of my mouth, Pity and hate for myself for what I've done. If I wasn't such an idiot, I imagine myself, Not pushing her onto the road, Expecting that there will be a car passing by, she would still be here.

I hated myself since, I wasnt smart enough. I need her, but she doesnt need me. I dont deserve her. Her life wasted because of me and I will never get tired saying the same words until death. '𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺'

I woke up, In a field full of (fav flowers). There was a tree in the middle, And it was surrounded by beautiful flowers and healthy leaves. Just then. "C/N!!" I heard my name being called from behind. I didnt waste a second and rushedd over to the sound. "Y/n! Y/n.." I launched onto her, Feeling her presence. I couldn't help but cry. I've missed this feeling. "Thanks for the ring husband" She laughed. Her voice sounded like a memory, Like an echo. Its like she's just an imagination but I forced my self to think she's still here. Caressing my hair as I was still crying onto her shoulder. "Please let it be like this forever..."

I whispered, as my voice cracks. She suddenly calmed down and hugged me tighter. "It wasnt your fault. Infact, Maybe its time for me to take a rest, here, In my dream of a place.. Remember how I wished to have this big of a field? And I am asking you the same thing c/n.." I didnt listen, I hugged her. I dont ever want to let go.

"What do you mean.." My voice cracks. "Im asking you, To let me go c/n...its time for you to move on" I hugged her tighter. "No! No! please stay!" "Im not going anywhere c/n.." My tears felt like a river, not planning to stop anytime soon. "Please c/n...let me go.." I was hesitant, but I wanted her to be happy. "Promise me one thing.." I whispered. "Visit me. Everynight, Everytime I fell asleep. Visit me in my dreams. Please.. Promise me y/n.." She pulled me away from her, Finally seeing her face, She was still that gorgeous but, The scar on her head will stay forever. "I promise, I love you c/n.." With that, She leaned in, our lips connecting. "I love you more"

I woke up. Resting my head on y/ns gravestone. It was a dream. It will always be a dream. But still, Ill never love again. Tho, Its a sad reality, She kept her promise. A promise, that will never be touched or break. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

~~~~~

The end~ ❤
Well you guys can imagine what happens next, In his dreams❤