🦋Stubborn much? (Nemesis!Crush x Nemesis!reader)

I wrote this on tiktok and as promised, Ill be writing it here in much more detail

*****

You and your biggest enemy were teamed up together for a mission. He didnt seem bothered at all while you were beyond furious and annoyed. From the start, You knew this mission of yours wouldnt go well.

In the first 3 days of your mission, You got sick and both of you had to go stay onto your apartment until you were fully well.

"Dont be such a stubborn and drink your goddamn medicine y/n!" He exclaimed, looking so frustrated from this situation of yours.

"We have a mission y/n! We have to complete it as soon as possible!" He said, trying to shove the spoonful of medicine on your mouth.

"Do it yourself dingus! I'd rather die than do this mission with your ass!" You replied, tilting your head away from the spoon. 10 minutes had passed and soon, he got tired and sat beside you to take a rest. There, you looked outside the window with your arms crossed. Keeping the frown in your face.

Later on, he got his strength back and tried all the things he could make up to bribe you but, unlucky of him, nothing really worked.

"WHY WONT YOU DRINK!?"

"I dont like it! and besides, that medicine taste like shit! No one would want to drink that! You drink it yourself then if you're so tough!" You yelp, still not accepting the spoonful of medicine he was holding. Just then, you heard him sigh and dropped the spoon by the night stand.

"You're so fucking stubborn! Worse the before, goddamnit y/n" You heard him walk out and slams his hand on the wall, making you flinch a little. Luckily he didnt notice it.

You hate getting yelled at and as much as you hated to admit it, You easily brokes down once anyone yells at you. This time, you managed to kept it in.

**

20 minutes later, He came back inside the room with you still looking out the window laying down on the bed. He spoke.

"look, Sorry ok? I yelled at you Im just frustrated. I need you to drink that medicine y/n PLEASE"

He stated. You have that hint of anger inside you. You shook your head aggressively. Again, he sighed but didnt yell at you this time. He went and sat at the end of the bed and grabbed the spoon he was holding earlier.

"I cant believe Im doing this just for you." He said. Confused, you turned around but you didnt have time to say anything when he leaned in as your lips connected. You thought this was just something he did to bribe you to drink it but then seconds later,

you felt a sour liquid came gushing out of his mouth and to your mouth. you couldnt pull away. But soon, he did. as soon as he did, he shoved a glass of water on your mouth. that way you wouldnt spit it out.

After, you looked at him straight in the eyes and sat up.

"Well, that one worked I guess, Now I know how to make you drink medicine" He smirks, feeling very proud of himself from what he did.

"But, wouldnt you be sick too?" You asked, with an oddly worried expression on your face.

"I dont care. As long as you're ok, Im ok. I need you with me. I need you to be safe so now go ahead and sleep, Take a rest" He said, soon leaving you alone in the room.

Half asleep, you heard the door opening. Seconds later, you felt someone on the bed. All you could think is E/n. As you flutter your eyes open, You saw someone that you were sure wasn't E/n.

"BITCH GET OFF HER!" Just then, you heard a gun shot and blood splatter all over you. E/n quickly shove the body away from you and carried you to the living room. You couldnt feel anything but panic and tears streams down your cheek. The blood was still all over you.

"Its ok, Its over now theres no one here anymore just me, Calm down" He quickly runs to the kitchen and looked for your medicine. It didnt take him long to find and soon ran back to you.

"Here, here its ok" Again, he drank the medicine and your lips touched once again, feeling the sour liquid enters your mouth. After, he hugged you close and comforted you until you fell asleep on his arms.

****

After the incident.You focused on getting better, that way you would be able to help him throughout this mission.

you helped him burry the body somewhere unseen and both of you soon successfully completed your mission together.

~~~~

That was pretty short but, hopefully enough to satisfy you readers<3

Tiktok : dsprtewhre_