Till death do us part (Crush x Reader)

The relationship you had with h/n was pure and genuine. No one can pull you apart from each other, other than when you have different class period. You loved him, and somehow he loved you even more. You felt as if you're the luckiest, however everyone else says other wise. 

"Y/n, not to be rude but... are you really sure about h/n?" The question made you stop chewing your sandwhich and turn to look at your bsf. You've heard the same for how many times now and you're getiting sick of these false accusation.

"bsf/n, can you just mind your own life? H/n has been there for me since we were 6 and you really think you can decide what and what I cant do with my life? You dont know him like I do, none of you do so cut the shit!" You stormed off the cafeteria with no word leaving your mouth since. You also haven't heard from your bsf for a while since the fight in the cafeteria. 

You cant deny that you dont miss her. She's been there for you the same way H/n did but you just dont know how to choose. You loved them both but it felt as if you're given an option to dive in a 100 feet water without knowing to swim or jump in a pit of lava. Its messing your mind. 

One night, when you were invited to h/n's family reunion, you weren't feeling belonged. though you and h/n have been together for 2 years, and still you feel no spark between you and his family. As you were all sitting down the dining table, the silence took over as you feel eyes on you. You felt uneasy but chose to brush it off for h/n. 

"H/n, may I have a word to you?" His mother suddenly spoke. H/n was hesitant, but he nods.

You were left alone in the room, full of his family members and none of you lets a word out to each other. It was awkward but you patiently wait for h/n to come back along with his mother. 

6 minutes had passed, h/n came back and looked as if he was so amused about the talk between him and his mother. 

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, ofcourse! My mom and I was just talking about preparing our wedding since you're turning eighteen in a few weeks" Your stomach drops. 

"What? Wedding? I- H/n were still in school-"

"So? that doesnt stop us from doing what we want" You wanted to disagree with his offer, or rather decision. As if he had decided without you. You couldnt speak, you can only look at the what seems to look terrified through the eyes of his family members. Suddenly, a man across you spoke.

"H/n, uhm. Could you get me my medicine? Its almost time for me to take my vitals." H/n didnt speak a word, instead he just stood and went upstairs to get what he needs to get. You stayed silent, your heart was racing as if you couldnt get out of here. 

"GIRL GET OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE" An old lady who seems to be his grandmother yells and stood, leaning against the table.

"Y/n, you have to run. Run as far as you can as far as your feet can take you. RUN!" The man earlier spoke, his eyes widens and filled with fear. What is going on?

"Y/n! Just a second honey I cant find the medicines, just stay there!" H/n yells from a far distance. You panic. You forced your body to move.

Just as you're about to open the big two way doors that leads you outside, a womans voice spoke.

"y/n. Call help. We need help." 

With that, you ran. You ran as far and as far as your feet takes you until you couldnt identify where you are. Its a dark steamy night. Fogs took over the streets as you felt your skin chills through the cold wind. 

You ran for who knows how long until you reached a gate. Peaking through, you see sticks formed as a circle, which seems to be surrounding a stone. You squint your eyes to take a good look, but you still couldnt snatch the vision of it. 

You didn't want to go in, but other than that, theres no other way to go. The gate was surrounded by forrest, a dark. Very dark forrest and you couldn't help to just go inside the big gates. 

Walking towards the tall sticks, the fogs started to swift off, giving you a clear look as you get closer. However, it wasn't just any sticks. You stood, in the middle noticing a grave stone. There is only one grave stone among the whole property and what surrounds it seem to be a stick with...

A man and a womans head on each one. Your eyes grew with fear. Your blood went stiff along with your limbs. You collapse on the ground, facing the unclear grave stone. As curiosity hits, you placed your hands on the grave stone, giving it a quick swipe to read what it says. 

But that only leaves you more horror. 

What was written is a name that says "H/n L/n, 2004-2020" The day you met him. The day you fell inlove the day you... you felt as if its him. Is the day he died. 

Looking up, with your eyes filled with tears and terror, you realized the faces on the sticks...

Was the faces of who went against your relationship. Even your past lovers.

"Till death do us part, Y/n. You swore."