𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘚𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬

Overheated

Sequel to White Hot Forever.

Two silent months after the tragedy went down at the O'Connell's family's cabin, the three girls try their best to put the past behind them. The last semester of senior year begins to unroll as new characters, drama and problems settle in Clearwater. The eeriness of the town feels heavier and the past seems to still be their present. Here Maddy and friends must find a way to get past the tragic events for their own sake....only some unwanted attention keeps them in the dark...

P.S : See the clue...?

_____

_____

Look familiar....?

Hey! I just wanted to give everyone a tiny update on the sequel as well as some other things. So far I am a little over 30k words into the second part of White Hot Forever. This book was the first story I had ever written, so it took almost 8 months to complete. Now that I kind of got the hang of it , part 2 will be nowhere near as long as that so don't worry!

I am hoping to get it written and ready to post somewhere around mid September?? I wanted it to come out earlier but I have been in the process of moving houses and it's SO much work so I have had barely any time to write. The entire novel is planned out I just have to write it lol, but it will definitely come out this fall!

I also just wanted to say that I have some ideas for new books that I can hopefully write or start soon as well because I am in love with some of the plots. The stories will be different from White Hot BUT will still be in the same universe if that makes sense? Asides from Billie of course, there will be new characters and drama....but you still might see a familiar face. I'm not going to tell the plot just yet but let me know if you would be interested in reading a new book based in the late 70's - early 80's, with Billie being one of the main leads of course.

Anyways thank you so much for reading and enjoying the book and I hope you are looking forward to the sequel! Also if you want to see some videos and edits of White Hot Forever by some readers as well as my own, follow my tiktok: @Spittingbloodby40 ! I actually just finished formatting White Hot into a hardcover novel for myself just for fun lol so when the published version comes in i'll make a video as well! <333