𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 - 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥

Hey! I just wanted to give everyone a little update on the sequel to White Hot Forever.

I was really hoping to have it published by mid October but unfortunately I have been extremely busy from moving houses and a bunch of other annoying things. I am half way through the book so far , about 50k words in.

The problem is that I don't force myself to write because when I do I find the chapters lacking quality. So lately I have been only writing when I know I could write something good. Many people were asking me if I could just upload chapters as I write instead of  completing the whole thing first, the only issue with that is that I am notorious for changing things in previous chapters as I continue writing. I am a perfectionist when it comes to this book so making everything and all the clues match up and make sense by the end of the novel is what I need to make sure 100% happens by the time I am finished.

I promise it won't be too much longer! But thank you so much for being patient with me, I literally hate waiting for books and stuff so I know how you feel. If you have any questions about anything just let me know or comment on them :)

I also wanted to print out White Hot just as something personal to put in my room so I could look at and admire lol so I added a little video of it on my tiktok in case you wanted to see it! As long as some other edits of the book! (@spittingbloodby40)

I also wanted to share the new cover of the sequel as well as a little (or big) clue for Part two of White Hot!

(P.S Look at the hair colour...)

)