Three

Ivy's POV

I set an arlam and surprisingly I woke up to it. It was finally Friday. And I was looking forward to tomorrow.

I got ready and wore a purple shirt with black jeans. I applied some mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I have a habit of using lip liner mainly because my lips are a bit plump.

I love my lips, I think that is the feature I love most about myself.

I grab my things and walk out. I grab my lunch and glup my coffee

"bye mom" I kiss her cheek and walk out. I reach school really quickly today because I was in a good kind of mood.

I enter school and see everyone at the main gate. Something was happening but I didn't need to see or know. I continued walking into school trying to pass the crowd when I am knocked by someone's huge body.

Not fat huge like me, but muscular huge. They continue to walk not noticing they knocked me down. I get up and dust myself off.

I walk into home room and see Dayna and Eliza seated at the back of the class.

"morning guys"

"oh my God what happened there?" I look at my arm where Dayna points at. I had a huge wound on my elbow.

"oh, something was happening outside school and someone huge knocked me down, I didn't even feel it"

"come on we need to take you to the sick room" Dayna orders

"the nurse isn't there" Eliza says

"guys you both sit here and just tell the teacher I had to go to the washroom"

I go to the toilet and look in mirror. The wound was huge. It was bleeding but there was also dirt on it. How did i not feel this?

I rinse the wound with water and take out my sanitizer and spray some on it. It burnt and throbbed really bad.

Tears and screams held back as the alcohol substance cleaned out my wound for me.

I take some tissue and wrap it around my elbow. I walk out and head to class.

The whole day passes and all we spoke about was what we would do tomorrow. We decided that we wanted to cosplay Catwoman, Posion Ivy and Harley Quinn.

Dayna would be Catwoman because she really acts like that, Eliza would be Harley because she is crazy just like Harley and I would be Ivy because my name is Ivy and also because I like nature and butterflies and I give the most reasonable advice.

Once school ended Clive picked me up taking me home. I went straight to bed feeling a bit tired. I slept through till 5 pm.

I woke up and had a shower playing the song Party Monster by The Weekend

I dried up and changed into my sweats and a loose shirt and went into the kitchen.

"We already ate, your food is in the oven" mum shouts from the lounge.

I take out my curry and rice and heat it up before taking it to my room and eating there.

Excited for tomorrow I try sleeping and after maybe 4 hours I eventually fall asleep.

°
°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°