Twenty-three

Ivy's POV

I change into a pair of baggy jeans and a white vest with a lace border and put my hair in a lose ponytail applied some lip gloss and walked down.

I dial Jay's phone and he answers immediately.

"I'll be there now, I'm at the bend"

"okayy"

I grab my bag and walk over to mom's room

"Jay is at the bend come on"

We lock up and just as we stepped outside Jay pulls up infront of the gate. I get in the front seat as Jay steps out to open the door for my mom.

I see her smile at me through the side view mirror and I blush as he runs around the truck and gets back in tbe drivers seat.

"Jay how is your brother doing now?" mom asks him

"he is actually much good, they said he won't need the oxygen anymore and just some tests need to be done."

"that's so good I'm glad he is doing better"

We reach the hospital in a few minutes and I walk over to the cafeteria and pick a muffin and a chicken wrap.

I take out my small purple wallet to pay when I realised I didn't have any money because last time I used it to buy things for dad and Jason.

"never mind you can put those back I do..."

"here" Jay's hand comes forward as he hands the lady the money for things

"no Jay I don't want it I can't pay stop that"

He just laughs and takes the two items and hands it to me.

"shh and take it"

He pulls me into a hug with the things in my hand and kisses my forehead. "you're so adorable" he chuckles as we walk

"I bought these for dad and Jason."

"I'll go see Jason and I'll be back" I nod and walk in the opposite direction.

I walk into dad's room and see mom guiding dad back from the bathroom.

"nice and fresh?"

"yeah your mother cleaned me up like a baby" he laughs.

"I brought you a chicken wrap and also some food from home. I made it"

"give it now" he acts like a child.

We talk for a while and I get up and walk towards Jason's room.

Before walking in I stop and hear him and Jay laughing. It felt good to hear the brothers laughing. They deserve happiness.

I step in and place the muffin down on the stand next to the bed.

"hey there partner"

"Ivy finally you took forever"

"yeah sorry my dad decided to give me hospital stories"

I sit down on the bed as I watch Jason eat the muffin I take out my phone and see a text from Eliza

"are you still on for the party tomorrow"

I looked at her text unsure of what to reply.

"Jay can we talk one sec? "

"yeah" he steps out of the room with me.

"the party tomorrow are we still on?"

"yeah why do you ask?"

"just wanted to make sure"

I look at phone and reply to Eliza, when I look up I see Jay looking at me with a smile.

"what? " I look at him with red cheeks.

"you look so beautiful, and I haven't had my kiss"

"thank you and I was gonna remind you about that" I blush.

"remind me?"

"mmh"

I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my hands around his neck and place my lips on his. His huge tatted arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer, our body's pressed against each other.

I pull back red and blushing like weirdo, he looks at me with a smirk as my hands rest on his huge biceps.

"you're lips are my new addiction"

"is that so?"

"yes my butterfly"

My heart flutters at those words.

"say that again"

"my butterfly"

"ughhh" I press my lips on his again

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°