Seventeen

Ivy's POV

"I have some ramen noodles, I'll make that" i tell him kissing his cheek.

"I haven't tasted that before" his voice low, he looked nervous.

"really!!! I love itt come I'll make some for us" I grab his hand and run downstairs.

He sits in the high chair as I put the pot on the stove and let the water boil.

"do you like spicy food?" I ask him while putting the noodles in the water.

"not that much, Jason does but he isn't allowed to eat it"

"Awww, once he is better I'll make some for him"

I make the noodles in my special way and serve it up in two bowls with chopsticks.

"Ivy I don't know how to eat with this" he picks the chopsticks up and looks at me with his brows up.

"you're so CUTEEEEE" I run up to him and hug his face

Yes I hug his face and kiss his both cheeks then his lips.

"you're like a big small monster that I want to snuggle with always"

i tell him kissing his forehead. I hold his hands and position the chopsticks between his fingers and pick up some noodles.

"okay now you try it without my help" I tell him standing besides him watching.

"okay" he does what I taught him and he picks up the noddles eating it from the chopsticks.

I can't help but notice his lips, better than mine. Pink and plush ready to kiss. I'd imagine his lips around my nipples, speaking of, my nipples were stone hard.

He picks up a little more noodles again and holds the chopstick to my mouth. I take the bite and let out a moan of satisfaction. I made it so freaking tasty.

"it's really good, I want this often" he tells me taking another bite of the noodles.

I smile and dig into my noodles. We talk about our childhood and the fact that he didn't really have one. We also got to know each other better. His favorite color is silver and his favorite food is pizza and he loved boxing.

I have never in my life met a guy who was like him. Jay was a boy I'd see in movies or read about in books but here I sit with a real guy who looked as amazing as him.

His muscles showing their strength as he leaned forward looking closer at me while talking.

"Ivy are you listening?" I snap out of my thoughts and pay attention to him.

"yes yes what were you saying?"

"when you first came for your tattoo, what you told me? Was it all or was there more?"

"well.... I haven't told anyone this besides my friends but all my life I was like always the weird one, from my cousins, my friends even my parents looked better than me, so it's like all my insecurities bottled up and one day I just did one cut and it felt better, so I stuck to it but..... eversince I met you I haven't done any at all never even thought about it you gave me that small part of confidence I missed. You made me feel special and the only guy who actually.... Paid attention to the things I called flaws "

Tears nearly falling I wake up and leave my bowl in the sink trying to hold back my tears. I feel his big arms wrap around my chubby waist. His chin resting on my head as he held me.

" Ivy, I hate that it took you so long to realize how amazing you are mama. I hate that you felt that way and I hate that I didn't know you back then. You make me feel better in so many ways. I'll give you all my attention baby always because you deserve so much
more " his voice low and sweet

I turn around and hug him so tight, this hug felt so safe and warms as if I was wanted and loved. His big arms wrapped around me as a shield as we stood in that position for a while.

" are you okay? "he asks rubbing his thumb in small circles on my lower back.

" mmh "I slowly step away from him but his hands still cage me holding me still.

His hands wrap around my lower back as there is still a little distance between us.

" you're so fucking beautiful " his words echo to me like music

" thank you "

" you need to know you drive me mad, that has never happened before"

"but you can do better than me and.."

"no, you can do better but you choose me you make me smile and I sometimes don't know how to do that Ivy"

My heart was beating like a wild animal running wild. I didn't know what to say or do, his words made my stomach do flips and turns.

"I... I... I ugh I gosh Jay you make me so fucking shy and nervous and I am normally kinda a loud mouth and now you're bjtsbmamjshebsbwbjejajjs"

His lips crash on mine as he pulls me closer deepening the kiss. A moan of ecasty escaped from my lips as my hands wrap around his neck. Standing on my tippy toes and no where close to being near his height.

His hands move to my thighs and he picks me up, HE PICKS ME UP!

"JAY PUT ME DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURTT"

"shhh Ivy and just kiss me"

He wasn't struggling nor was he out of breath, his hands didn't shake. He held me firmly as we kissed. Gosh I never would have ever thought I'd ever be in this position.

We both pull away but I am left panting while he just looks at me with a coy smirk on his face.

"I need more of that please" I tell him

He chuckles before carrying me towards the lounge.

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°