Twenty

Jay's POV

She made me blush and feel hot and bothered, her words and lips have me in a trance.

We get into my truck and I drive to her school, being with her the whole week made me forget about fighting. I needed a match.

We reach her school, she immediately gets off and walks over to my side. I lean forward with my elbows resting on my knees as she climbs the step and wraps her arms around my neck.

"thank you for your support even when you have been going through worse"

She kisses my cheek and hugs me tightly. My arms wrap around her automatically as I nuzzle my face in her hair taking in her scent.

"I have to go now Jay" she whispers

"no" I mumble back.

"Jay I'll see you later" she finally managed to get out of my grip before walking towards the door.

Once she was in school I drive off to see Jason. I stop at the grocery store to get some things for him.

I walk in and grab a small basket, i walk through the isles and take some of his favorite chocolates and chips.

As I walk through the isle I see the ramen noodles that Ivy likes so much. I didn't know which one was her favorite so I picked one of each.

I picked some chocolates for her aswell and walked to the cashier. As I put the goods on the counter she stared at me.

"what the fuck is your problem? Cash my things" she looks at me like I grew two heads.

She smirks before licking her lips, I ignore her and turn to get my wallet, when I face her, her breasts are more visible than before. Her lips more red.

What the fuck is wrong with these woman? I ignore her and pay up and leave.

I get in my truck and drive to the hospital. I walk in to Jason's room and see he wasn't there.

I drop the packet to the floor running to find a nurse.

"where is my brother? Jason" I ask the nurse walking pass.

"he was taken to the operation room as his condition got worse. He has been in there for two hours. The doctors are positive that this surgery being done sooner will help him"

My heart nearly sank but her last words gave me hope, my baby brother was going to walk out better than before.

"can I pay now?" she nods and walks to to the reception

I fill out all the documents and pay all in cash and walk towards his room. I sit on the bed impatiently waiting for my baby brother.

°
°
VOTE AND COMMENT
°
°
°