CHAPTER 3 - Dreams

■■■?

Where is... this? She thought.

Everywhere she looks, there was nothing but desolate landscape brims with ruins of buildings and such. Sharp icicles emerging from the ground, followed by dozens of snow falling from the dark sky.

In state of confusion she decides to stood up against the cold and harsh ground.

She walked, and walked.

Seconds stretches into minutes.

Minutes into hours...

And yet, she still kept walking...

But everywhere she goes, there's nothing but silence that follows. She didn't really hate it, in fact she felt like it was the most peaceful moments of her life...

this everlasting silence...

She kinda likes it...

Living without any social interaction for her whole life in her previous life has affected the way she thinks. She prefers to be alone, crowds only make her nervous, talking exhaust her.

"Huh?" Something ahead of her has made her came to halt. It was the figure of a girl slowly walking towards her. She was tall and slender.

The girl fell limp to the ground and she immediately dashed towards to catch her. She managed to catch the girl, but to her surprise upon closer look at the girl... It was, Mei?

Mei looked raised her head up and said, "You can still turn back from all this, there's still hope..."

After hearing Mei's words.

She dropped Mei and clutched her head as an unimaginable pain invades her cranium. She wanted to scream but no words came out from her mouth. she felt her lungs were burning as dozens of pink stripes began to enveloped her whole body.

The pain was unparalleled as if her skull had been crushed by hundreds or even thousands of tons of hot schorching rocks. Blood began to ooze out from the she has grasped with using her hands.

The figure of Mei just stood there emotionlessly, she didn't have the time to think how as she was too focused on the pain. Mei was also being accompanied by two shadows besides her.

She wanted it to stop

At the same time various voices began popping up in her mind.

"■■■, stop! the Honkai is just trying to mess with your mind! I exactly know how you feel, please!"

What is this?... She asked.

"■■■, ■■■ can still be saved, now stop raging like a total idiot!"

What is going on?! She asked again.

"Black Abyss, Sacred Obliteration!"

Please... Someone please make it stop!! AAAARGHH!!!! She pleaded.

"Be happy that I have stopped by to hear your pitiful cries, mortal. In the name of GOD, I hereby grant you this power... Now, make me proud.... Child"

But there was no one to help in this silence around her. She just hoped for it all to end soon.

A hand touched her shoulder, with the tone of reassurement, the individual spoke "That's enough... You did great, now's the time for you to wake up..."