STAGE 1 - Complete

Loading...

---------------------------------------------------------

█ PROGRESS 100%...

--------------------------------------------------------

█ CONTINUE?

█ 「Y/N」

--------------------------------------------------------

reawakening_arc.pdf

SUCCESSFULLY LOADED!

And that concludes our first arc of Encrypted Bunny

The first round of Alyona's adventure has finally come to an end.

Getting transported into another world all of a sudden while having a bath. And waking up in a completely different yet familiar realm and then having a salty thunnini as a cushion is already surprising enough.

Although having to accept the fact that she will be forever bound into that little body. Life just goes on as usual in the end... That was until... Everything changed when Anti-Entropy decides to do a little trolling and coincidentally awaken the Herrscher of Reality from her deep slumber.

And the rest is history. But her story has yet to end as this journey has just begun!

Want to know the continuation of this story? Stay tuned for more because, with my authority as the Author-san, I will try my best to entice you, dear readers and fellow writers!

Also, some of you may have already known this fact: the current version of this book is like the 5th revision of the original.

The original version of Encrypted Bunny was released a year ago. And until now the story hasn't continued very far...

Perhaps there was something I didn't like?

so in the end I decided to change the story a bit...

But that's still not enough, another revamp?

STILL NOT ENOUGH!!!

In the end, I got stuck in a cycle of repetition where I kept changing the story endlessly until I finally decided to do a complete rewrite and rewind the story's timeline a bit...

What originally started from the first Chapter of the game now has to go back a few pages. So basically, I'm going to incorporate some parts of the manga into the main storyline to make the book more interesting.

But one thing is for sure, Alyona's entrance is still the same as always since the start. Kiana has and will always be her landing cushion in each version of the intro.

Ahh... The things that will never change...

...

Well, calling it a reboot would be more appropriate since the way the story is being told is entirely different than the original which directly follows the game's story from day one.

...

I hadn't realized it yet but as time passed, many amazing stories were formed ever since Encrypted Bunny was published. Meanwhile, Encrypted Bunny keeps continuously getting rewritten.

That being the first two stories are:

"Reborn in Honkai Impact as Fervent Tempo" is the first one, and soon to be followed by "Transported into the world of Honkai Impact as Starchasm Nyx"

And I bet that most and probably all of you might have read or at least acknowledged the existence of these two already to begin with.

And just like that, new stories keep sprouting up about someone getting reincarnated, genderswapped into a Honkai character, and meeting the original to become their sister with a different name or something.

And honestly, I can't wait to see more of them...

Ah, it seems like the time is up.

Well then.

See you in the next arc!

...

Encrypted Bunny: Arc Immortal Blades. Commence!

 Commence!