CHAPTER 14-EX - a change of Hairstyle...

Note: Just a really really short chapter.

Enjoy :>

"Is it done yet?"

"Hold on a bit, I'm almost finished"

"Bronie, I told you I don't need it. I'm already fine the way I am! What if Durandal were to suddenly enter this room?!"

"Hush, stop babbling will you?"

"Yes!"

"Aaaaaaand, done... Here take a look"

Bronie manifested a mirror and handed it to Alyona.

The reflection of the mirror surprised Alyona. On the back of her head, her hair was fluffy and shaped like a tornado/drill. One of the must have feature of a Bronya. Alyona didn't expect her hair to look like this.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, look at you, you look so beautiful! Come on, have some courage and show the world your new self!"

Alyona paused for a moment, this was the first time she had been tiddied up in person. During her time with Bronya she had never accepted Bronya's offer to do her hair. Probably because it was too much of a hassle and the hair definitely needed to be redone every after in order to maintain its beauty...

But after Bronie changed her hairstyle. The strange feeling that stirred in her heart at that time returned. Despite the mind rejecting it with the door firmly closed, the heart accepted it gracefully.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, it's just that this is the first time someone did my hair and I don't know what to say"

"No need to sweat the small stuff. Consider it a reward from me for passing the Valkyrie test"

"Is that so?"

Bronie nodded her head. Usually this girl who was lazing around in Alyona's mind always appeared in a cute chibi form. This was the first time ever, Bronie showed her full physical form to the real world complete with Herrscher of Reality's clothes and equipment.

"Don't worry. I've bugged all the surveillance and recording devices here so no one can see"

"As expected of you."

The two girls laughed lightly. Filling the silence with the sound of happiness. After a while the laughs dimmed.

"Maybe i should go now before they realize something went wrong"

"Yeah you should"

"See ya"

Bronie engulfed herself in streams of light and transformed herself into blue glowing dusts. Those dust then flew back into Alyona's chest, returning to where the core of reality is located. Despite not being the first time this has happened. That sudden burst of light still left Alyona awed from the beauty.

*Slam!

"Waaaaaaaahh?!

"Hey Alyona. Lets spar!"

"Oh it's Miss Durandal... But you just returned yesterday. Don't you think it's best for you to rest?"

Durandal kept quiet. She just glanced at Alyona without sputtering a word-

"Nice hair"

"Oh it's uhh. Thanks. I was just trying out something."

"Trying out something new is nice"

"Yeah..."

"So I heard from Rita that you, used your power to defeat a Honkai beast. Judging from the footage alone it seems very powerful" Durandal sat just right besides Alyona. It is actually nice hearing your junior accomplishments.

For a second you feel proud of them but then you are surrounded by the fear that they would soon surpass you in terms of everything you good at... But then, Durandal don't mind with it. The strongest Valkyrie is just a title can be given at any times.

"I think so" Alyona replied.

"So, would you spar with me?"

"That's..." Hestitant for a moment.

"No?"

After thinking about it again. It's been a while since Alyona would take combat lessons from Durandal.

'perhaps this would be a good time to test my capabilities'

Then it's settled. The girl stood up from her bed and looked at Durandal in the eye.

"The last to reach the Memorial Arena is a duck!" The last thing Alyona said before sprinting towards the door. Leaving Durandal in their room.

"Sometimes I forgot she's still 14. But oh well, here I go!"

End

--------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Thoughts on Pizza on Pineapple?

Yes, Pizza ON Pineapple.

The 14yr old hormones do be kicking on Alyona's personality 💀