Chapter 2

After it was completely quiet outside and there was no sound at all, Qin Shi walked out of the room and found the toilet according to her memory.

The small mound house smelled. Qin Shi changed her expression before she came close. She immediately held her breath, and she breathed gently with her mouth.

When she was ready to go in, she could not help but feel nausea and even wanted to vomit when she saw two irregular boards and maggots crawling everywhere.

Qin Shi, who has grown up in the city since childhood, never saw such a scene. Her face turned white with a rustle.

But after holding it for a long time, Qin Shi resisted nausea, held her breath, carefully stepped on the place where there were no white bugs, quickly solved the problem, and immediately rushed out of the toilet.

As soon as she rushed out, Qin Shi almost hit someone.

"Sorry." Qin Shi subconsciously apologized in Mandarin. After saying it, she felt a little inappropriate.

The person who came was not from the Qin family. They didn't care about the standard Mandarin of Qin Shi.

"Qin Shi?"

Qin Shi looked up and saw a man who was hanging around staring at her. She was sick and choked by the dry toilet, and her expression was even colder.

This man is Lu Cai.

This toilet is public in the village. Anyone can come to it. Generally, when someone comes to the toilet, they cough to indicate that there is someone inside.

Qin Shi looked at Lu Cai, who was obviously hostile to her, and felt a chill in her heart. If she hadn't gotten on early, she would have collided with Lu Cai.

Even if she coughs, she will not listen, but she will seize the opportunity, right?

Think of the scene where Lu Cai always "encounters" the original body and entangles the original body in her memory. Qin Shi's eyes become colder when she looks at him.

Qin Shi didn't want to tangle with him and was ready to leave, but was stopped by him.

"Don't hurry to go," Lu Cai said, looking at Qin Shi with a smile.

Qin Shi said coldly, "I won't marry you."

Lu Cai's expression changed, but he laughed again: "How did you suddenly become so fierce? but it is more attractive than before."

Qin Shi frowned and said straightforwardly, "I won't marry you. My parents and grandma can't be my masters. You should die."

With that, she pushed his arm away in front of him and ran into the courtyard of the Qin family.

Lu Cai looked at Qin Shi's back and still smiled. He hasn't seen her for a few days. He didn't think that she would be more beautiful.

Lu Cai turned and left, his eyes full of potential.

Qin Shi, who returned to the room, twisted her eyebrows and began to think, wondering whether she wanted to find another way out.

It is now 1980s, when the college entrance examination resumed, you can go on to college and leave home. When the time comes, where do you go, and what do you want to do. You own the final say.

Stepmother?

Qin Shi wants to try to see if she will die suddenly if she is not his children's stepmother.

As soon as the idea came out, Qin Shi began to tremble all over. Three seconds later, she collapsed palely beside the bed.

Just thinking about it prompted her to feel electrified?