Chapter 4

There are a lot of pedestrians coming and going in the street. Even though Qin Shi and Lu Zetian stand in different positions, they stand and stare at each other for a long time, which is quite attractive.

Lu Zetian was sensitive to find that more and more eyes were looking on their side, so he stopped being silent and tangled and said, "Let's talk as we walk."

Seeing that he did not refuse, Qin Shi knew that there was hope for it, so she nodded and said, "Good."

Qin Shi and Lu Zetian are talented and beautiful. Walking on the street is very attractive.

Lu Zetian's eyes changed after he found that Qin Shi didn't care about it, whether it was pure curiosity or malicious gossip.

At this time, he had regained his former calm, and his mind was full of twists and turns, thinking about what Qin Shi had just said.

After two seconds of silence, Lu Zetian looked at Qin Shi and said, "What proof do you have?"

When the two met for the first time, Lu Zetian did not know Qin Shi at all, and he could not decide on such a big deal just by her words.

Whether it's children or getting married again, it's no small matter.

Qin Shi laughed: "Take time to prove."

Lu Zetian frowned slightly. Just as he was about to say something, he heard Qin Shi speak again.

"You are the head of the regiment. If we get married, you must check my background. You will also find out if I lie, right?"

"I know you are worried that I can't take good care of the children and that I am just cheating you into marrying me, only to find out that I can't do anything after I join the army, even deliberately pretending to be good to the children and acting in front of you one after the other."

Qin Shi smiled and said frankly, "This is completely understandable, but there seems to be no chance to prove myself in a short time."

"You can add these clauses to the contract. For example, if you find that I am not good for children, refuse to let them eat food, treat the children with cold violence, hurt the children's hearts, or deliberately do not teach children well, you can terminate the contract at any time and ask me for high compensation."

Lu Zetian stared at Qin Shi with serious and dangerous eyes. "What are you willing to do to let me take you away from home?"

You don't have other meanings?

Qin Shi laughed and said, "Don't be so vigilant, Chief Lu. If you don't go anywhere, you need a letter of introduction. Your household registry can only be moved out with your marriage, and I won't be a stepmother."

Otherwise, she would have run away! With her skill, it's not difficult to get a letter of introduction, but it's just more troublesome.

"You don't need to worry about your family anymore if you win the bet. You can earn a lot of money if you lose the bet." Qin Shi smiled and looked into Lu Zetian's eyes. "How about it? Do you want to gamble?"

Looking at Qin Shi's clear and bright eyes, the unshakeable light in her eyes, and the deliberate calculation, Lu Zetian's evaluation of her changed again and again.

Two seconds later, Lu Zetian looked away and said, "My holiday is only two days."

Qin Shi was delighted when she heard the words, and her heart, which had been hanging, was half down. If Lu Zetian doesn't agree, she will have to find another person. Who knows what kind of moths Lu Zetian will produce during this period? It's great that he can agree!