Chapter 19

In the evening, Qin Shi told everyone at the dinner table that she was accepted by the school and became a music teacher.

The twins' eyes widened. They didn't expect her to be so powerful.

"Qin Shi, can you sing to us?" An An looked at Qin Shishi expectantly. "We haven't heard it yet!"

Ping Ping also nodded repeatedly, and he also wanted to listen.

Gu Qinghai didn't say anything, but his eyes kept glancing at Qin Shi.

It was Lu Zetian who was a little surprised, "Isn't it an English teacher? How did he become a music teacher?"

"English?" An An exclaimed, "Can you speak English Qin Shi? How powerful!"

Gu Qinghai was shocked. He didn't expect Qin Shi to be so powerful.

Qin Shi said what happened during the day, and then asked Lu Zetian, "Do you know Li Qianqian?"

Lu Zetian nodded, "The niece of our division commander, who had served in the army for two years before, went to college after being admitted to college. I don't know what happened later."

Qin Shi nodded and thought to ask Aunt Zhao again tomorrow. She always felt that Li Qianqian looked at herself strangely, and that she was as hostile to her as a green tea.

Qin Shi suddenly flashed a light and looked at Lu Zetian. "She won't like you, will she?"

The children stared at Lu Zetian and stopped eating.

Lu Zetian's face darkened. "What nonsense in front of the child! I have nothing to do with her. I have only seen two sides."

Qin Shi said "Oh" casually, then turned to the children and said, "It's normal to like someone. Don't feel embarrassed."

Ping Ping blinked, "Really?"

Qin Shi smiled and nodded, "Of course."

"To like is to have a good feeling or interest in people or things. Sometimes to like is just to be interested in people or things, or because people are beautiful and good-looking. These are normal and natural physiological reactions of people."

"Like is like not like, it's just an emotion."

The eyes of the twins were confused. They seemed to understand it yet didn't understand.

People in this era are very reserved and unwilling to express their feelings. Qin Shi didn't want the children to be so shy, and taught them to express their feelings.

The three children had never heard of such things before, and suddenly heard Qin Shi's words. They were embarrassed, but suddenly realized.

An An raised her small hand, brightened her eyes and asked, "Is it normal for me to like delicious and beautiful clothes?"

Qin Shi smiled: "Of course."

An An continued: "What about my new skirt that I like to show off in front of my friends?"

Qin Shi still laughed: "Of course, it is normal, but showing off can be done, but there should be a degree. Excessive showing off will make your friends hate you."

An An thought for a moment, nodded, "I see, Lili used to show off what her uncle brought her, so we all hate her."

After that, An An sighed like a little adult, "I showed her my new skirt, and she was angry. Obviously, she had been showing us before, and we were not angry."

At most, I don't play with her. Who knows she went to bully.

Qin Shi looked at An An and said, "So it's not good to show off, right?"