Chapter 31

Qin Shi and Mo Ling walked out of the auditorium and strolled slowly.

"Haha, I saw Cai Xiuqin backstage, and her expression was distorted." Mo Ling was very happy. "She also tried to play tricks on me, saying that her dress was white, but she came to wear a blue one today."

Mo Ling rolled her eyes and said, "Who does she think of as a fool? Wearing white on National Day, huh~"

Qin Shi smiled, "I met her before the opening ceremony, and she seems to have a bad temper."

"It's not "it seems", it really is," Mo Ling ridiculed her to Qin Shi, "I don't know what she is proud of every day. I don't care if she looks at people through her nose, but somehow she treats people as enemies, just like she is ill."

Qin Shi: "Does she have a delusional disorder?" There seems to be no such person in the plot. She can't remember.

Mo Ling clapped her hands and said, "This description is perfect! Isn't it just that her delusion is about people being evil to her!"

Mo Ling told Qin Shi a few words about her inexplicability, and then talked about other things.

'

"Qin Shi, your craftsmanship is so good. Do you want to develop in this field in the future?" Mo Ling asked curiously.

Qin Shi would like to, but it is not so easy to be a designer, and she has no ability.

Everyones is not sensitive to fashion and has just come into contact with the concept of it. That's why her works look so powerful. If Qin Shi really wants to become bigger. To take this road, she must learn from scratch, or else she can't achieve anything at all.

Nine years of compulsory education plus three years of high school and four years of university. Qin Shi sincerely appreciates the training of the motherland, but also sincerely does not want to go to school again.

It's enough to teach the children in class. Qin Shi doesn't want to make herself so tired.

So she said, "No, I'm not so good. I'll pick up ordinary clothes, save some money to open a shop, or cooperate with others to build a small brand."

After hearing her words Mo Ling said, "Let me introduce my sister to you, the one who helped me find the fabric. She has been talking about making her own brand, but I don't know why she hasn't made it."

Qin Shi naturally knew that making a brand was difficult to do. It was not so simple at all. There were so many things to worry about and one person could not take care of it all.

It has not been two years since the reform and opening up. Her sister is already very good at opening her own shop in the city.

Even though she knew it was not easy, Qin Shi still wanted to know the other party. "I was going to ask you about the specific location of her store. I wanted to know her."

Mo Ling took Qin Shi's arm and said with a smile, "She is too. When she heard that I also know a designer. She was curious about what your designs were like."

"I have a holiday next week. Why don't we go shopping in the city? I'll treat you to a big meal and introduce her to you?"

Qin Shi naturally didn't have to say, "That's great. I will certainly eat away your riches."

Mo Ling squinted at Qin Shi and snorted, "You are the rich one! You can make clothes casually, and the money will be paid, you are comparable to me with my rigid wages."

Speaking of this, Qin Shi also asked: "Do you have any plans in the future? Have you been working in the army for so long?"

Mo Ling sighed, "Don't mention it. I'm worried. I want to retire but I'm afraid my family won't let me. They are still thinking about transferring me to another position. I dare not say my ambitions at all."