Chapter 3

"The dumplings are ready!"

The waiter's shout temporarily saved Qin Shi. She smiled at the enthusiastic aunt and quickly went to the dining window to get the dumplings.

Qin Shi put the bowl on the table. Just as she was about to pull up the stool, the aunt came over again and sat down beside her.

"Girl, I have a person here, and the conditions are very good," the aunt said enthusiastically.

Qin Shi hesitated for a moment, but nodded. "You can say it."

The aunt smiled and immediately began to introduce: "This man graduated from the military academy. He has been the head of the regiment since the 28th of this year. He has a separate courtyard! The house is 80 square meters, and the monthly salary is 80!"

"The man is 185 cm tall and handsome. They don't smoke, drink, or gamble."

"The conditions are so good?" The waiter asked Qin Shi what she wanted to ask.

The aunt smiled and sighed: "To tell you the truth, this man is my second son. His condition is really good, but..."

"But he was previously married and had three children."

"Ah..." The waiter looked at Qin Shi, who ate in a gentle way and thought that the conditions were not bad. What do you mean?

The aunt hurriedly remedied and continued: "But none of the three babies were his! They were all left by his comrades-in-arms who died for his country! Although he had been married before, he went to perform the mission just after he got married, and the two of them separated more and gathered less."

"My former daughter-in-law is also an intellectual in the military region. She can't stand being away from home all day and can't raise children. Then they divorced after a year."

The aunt said with tears in her eyes, "My second son is too busy to go home. That is also for the country. I will help take care of the baby. But I am old and can't take care of it after taking care of it for several years. Besides, the old man at home is also in poor health. I can only go back home."

"I was thinking about giving him another marriage, then I met you! "

"As soon as I was about to leave, I heard him say that out of the three children, the second one was sick, and I was very anxious!"

Although they are not born from their bloodline, they have been raised since childhood. How can they have no feelings for them?

The aunt looked at Qin Shi and said sincerely, "I just saw that you are different from other people. You are really kind and gentle to the children, so I was thinking. Don't mind, girl. Just listen to it."

She is not stupid, either. She can see that Qin Shi is good-natured, cultured, and beautiful. How can she be a stepmother?

When I just told her about this, I heard that the child was too worried about his illness. I also saw that Qin Shi was so worried about strange children. Her character must not be wrong. She put it out of her mind for a moment.

Qin Shi put down her chopsticks, looked at the aunt, and asked, "What is the situation? How old is the child? Where is the army?"

The aunt's eyes widened when she heard it, but she didn't expect that there was still hope.

"The army is in X City, and the supply and marketing cooperatives are not far away. There is nothing missing! The first is a boy, who is in the third grade at the age of nine; the second is a girl; and the third is a boy; both are twins, both of whom are only four years old."