Chapter 24

When the classroom was empty, Qin Shi asked Gu Qinghai what happened.

Gu Qinghai picked up the broom and talked about what happened this afternoon while sweeping the floor.

Recently, there have been rumors spreading about Qin Shi outside. After listening to their parents' gossip at home, some students learned to speak about it at school. Zhao Haoran is one of them.

He has been struggling with Gu Qinghai because Qinghai is good at studying and sports. Many people like him at school and have many friends.

Zhao Haoran was unconvinced. He was rather strong. He always looked down on Gu Qinghai's cold and indifferent appearance. He felt that he was pretending to be dignified and wanted to put pressure on him for anything.

It's a pity that he is an underachieving student, and his fighting prowess is not as fierce as Gu Qinghai's. There are more people playing with Gu Qinghai than with Zhao Haoran. This made Zhao Haoran upset.

Both of their fathers are regimental leaders, and Zhao Haoran is not afraid of him. Zhao Haoran teases Gu Qinghai when he has nothing to do, but Gu Qinghai ignores him.

Who would have imagined that Zhao Haoran heard the gossip from wherever recently and then came to him and said he was an orphan?

Gu Qinghai initially put up with it, but Zhao Haoran said that Qin Shi is a fox spirit, and she dresses beautifully every day. No one knows if she wants to hook up with people outside. He also asked Gu Qinghai how Qin Shi hooked up with Lu Zetian.

As soon as Gu Qinghai heard him say that about Qin Shi and Lu Zetian, he couldn't bear it. He gave him a shove to make his mouth clean.

As a result, Zhao Haoran was angry when he looked at Qinghai. He was even more aggressive, and his mouth was despicable.

Gu Qinghai couldn't help beating him. Finally, Wang Lingling, the head teacher, was called by their classmates and pulled them away. She asked them why they were fighting, but neither of them said anything.

Wang Lingling didn't ask again. She directly taught the two people a lesson and punished them by making them stand in the hallway. Then they were not allowed to attend the physical education class, and they were also punished to clean the classroom.

Not long after cleaning, Zhao Haoran continued to be despicable and threatened Gu Qinghai. Gu Qinghai fought with him again.

This is when Qin Shi appeared.

After hearing this, Qin Shi touched Gu Qinghai's head and said, "It's wrong to hit people, but I think you did well this time."

Gu Qinghai opened his eyes slightly and looked at Qin Shi in a daze. It was the first time he heard someone say that fighting was good.

"I know you didn't mean to hit him, but he slandered us. You can't help but want to protect your family. That's right." Qin Shi continued: "His behavior is too bad. It belongs to school bullying. If you tolerate it, he will probably do it too much in the future. Maybe he will take other people with him to bully you."

Gu Qinghai was full of thoughts, but he didn't say a word. He listened to Qin Shi.

"Fighting is the most effective way to solve this problem, although it will leave criticism," Qin Shi said with a smile. "As a teacher, I will tell you that this is wrong, as you can solve it in other ways, such as finding reliable teachers and parents."

"But as a family member, I will tell you, well done! "

"If you beat him hard, he will never dare to offend you again. Using a gentle way will make the other party think you are afraid. Sometimes, using violence to control violence has a miraculous effect."