28- The Fragments Of Eternity

Fragments of eternity, scattered in time,
Shimmering moments, so fleeting and sublime.
Like stars in the night, they twinkle and fade,
Leaving behind memories, that never fade.

Our lives are like puzzles, made up of fragments,
Moments of joy, sorrow, love, and regrets.
Each piece so precious, each one a part,
Of the bigger picture, etched in our heart.

Just like a puzzle, our lives may seem incomplete,
But with each passing moment, we find the missing piece.
And as we put them together, we see the grand design,
The beauty of our journey, so intricate and divine.

Fragments of eternity, may seem small and frail,
But they hold within them, a story to tell.
Of a life lived fully, of love and of pain,
Of courage and strength, in the face of the mundane.

So cherish each fragment, as it comes your way,
For it may be a piece, that completes your life's display.
And in the end, as we look back on our journey,
We'll see the fragments of eternity, and the beauty of our story.

________________________________________________________________________________
Genre: Inspirational/Reflective Poetry

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you my poem "Fragments of Eternity", which explores the theme of life's fleeting moments and the beauty that lies within them. This poem is inspired by the idea that every moment in our lives, no matter how small, holds the potential to shape our journey towards eternity.

As we go through life, we encounter different experiences, some joyful and some painful. These experiences are like fragments of a puzzle that we must piece together to make sense of our lives. The poem urges us to cherish each moment, no matter how insignificant it may seem, for it could be a missing piece that completes the picture of our lives.

Writing this poem was a cathartic experience for me, as it allowed me to reflect on the fragility of life and the importance of living in the moment. I hope that this poem will resonate with you and inspire you to embrace every moment with gratitude and appreciation.

Thank you for taking the time to read my poem. I look forward to sharing more of my work with you in the future.

~KHWAISH