Solo pt.2

It was now time for the show, Elle was so nervous because both of her parents were going to be here and they haven't been on the best terms so she was hoping they would just get along this one time. She peeked through the curtain to see her parents their getting along, laughing together which made Elle smile, Elle went over to Maya and Anna and saw them freaking out over mayas dad being in the audience.

It was the choirs turn first so we headed on the stage and started to sing whatever shit we were taught, I was in the middle of singing when I looked up from my book seeing my parents starting to fight and my dad walk out, it made me frown of why this one time they couldn't get along. But just then Elle caught Alex's eyes staring at her smiling, which made Elle giggle.

When we were done with singing, I went behind the curtain once again with Anna and saw Maya freaking out because we were about to go on and she wasn't confident in her solo, she started to drink ginger ale which would not help her later, "Maya you might throw u" "Elle please stop talking I'm literally freaking out!" I'm just trying to help out bitch. We were doing good, I did my solo which was great, until it was mayas solo and I was a nervous wreck because I knew she was going to mess up. Maya then started to improvise and play random notes which she looked like a orangutan of what faces she was making, everybody just started at her in shock. It was now the end and I was red to the face that Maya just embarrassed the shit out of us and just then she throws up the ginger ale "fucking tried to tell you" I mumbled.

When I got backstage, Brendan came walking towards me saying "Don't read it now" and just walked away. How was I going to tell him I don't like him ugh, My mom came up to me holding flowers smiling brightly acting as if she didn't just have a argument with my dad. "Good job sweetie you did so good!" She hugs me then gives me the flowers she bought, "Thanks mom!" My mom said she would wait by the car when I was done saying good bye to my friends. I turned my head to see Alex holding one single rose walking towards me, Anna was with her dad and also caught Alex walking towards her. She thought Alex was going to give her the rose so she started to fix up her stance and hair smiling a Alex but it quickly dropped when she saw Alex walk straight past her. She got embarrassed so she just left with her dad and Maya and her family following behind.

Alex was in front of me saying "You did good Elle um I got you this rose" he said blushing and handing me the rose when Heather snatched the rose out of his hand. "Thank you Alex~" Alex then snatched the rose out of her hand and gave it to me, "I got the rose for Elle thank you very much heather" he said coldly. Heather walked away embarrassed, I kissed Alex on the cheek saying thank you and walking away leaving flustered Alex behind.

She had read the note that Brendan gave to her, it said that if Elle wanted to be his girlfriend, Elle then saw Brendan in the parking lot waiting for his moms car so I walked up to him. "Hey Brendan I'm very flattered about these notes and all but I don't like you like that I'm sorry" Brendan looked hurt but brushed it off by saying "Oh no it's fine I guess" he then walked away from me as fast as he could embarrassed that he got rejected by his crush, I sadly frowned at the boy and made my way to my moms car. "Soo who's the boy you were with earlier and him giving you a rose huh, is he your boyfriend?" My mom asked teasing me, "Mom! No he's not my boyfriend just drive please!" I said embarrassed and flustered.

Sorry it's short! Also since tomorrow is Easter I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make a little chapter about Elle and Alex spending Easter together let me know if you want it!