My Pretty Boy

You had previously found out that that Maya and Anna's new friend named Maura had called you to stay away from Alex, you had confronted her about it and she had gotten embarrassed and left you alone. (Just wanna say thank you to Iloovvee_myself4life for meaning me about who called Elle, I had forgotten about that part so thank you so much)

The weeks felt really short, that now it was the very last day of seventh grade. You were in your bed the day before thinking over all the drama that had happened so far, and to be honest you liked the drama, just you didn't like to be in it.

You still were not friends anymore with Maya and Anna, you had found it funny when they were shocked when Maura had called you to stay away from Alex, and Anna had gotten so jealous over the fact Maura had liked Alex. That Anna decided to not be friends with her anymore.

You and Lana are walking to lunch now, talking about how you'll see each other over the summer. Maya and Anna are looking at you both in guilt, but you just ignore them.

You sit down, and is embraced in a hug by Alex. Which makes you smile, "Hey Alex" you say hugging him back. He smiles at you softly, "Hey Elle". You start to eat your lunch quietly before Alex asks you a question.

"Yes Alex?" He looks embarrassed by this but asks, "Will we see each other a lot over the summer?" You smile at him, "Yes Alex" which makes him smile at you even more, Lunch had finished pretty quickly so you are heading to your last few of classes for the rest of the day.

As your sitting in Math, you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and see Maya and Anna looking at you with smiles on their faces, "Yes?" You ask not really wanting to talk to them.

They look at each other before answering, "We're really sorry of how we treated you in our friendship, we were really rude towards you and left you out most of the time, and we were hoping to be friends again, of course it's up too you." You were shocked at their apology, you are thinking about what they said before answering again.

"I appreciate your apology, but I think we can not be best friends after all the drama that happens in between the three of us, I will be happy to still be friends with you though" you finally answer the two girls, they sigh but smile nodding understanding your answer.

Elle is bored out of her mind, looking at the clock in the classroom to finally ring so you could get out of this hellhole. It finally rings which makes you get up and run to your locker, as your closing your locker Lana comes up to you. "heyy girl" which makes you smile. You both are talking about how you'll go the pool, and the beach, and everywhere over the summer, you are now walking out of school smiling.

Alex then comes up to you, smiling. He pulls you away to talk to you, "yes?" he sighs before saying "I'm gonna miss you alot, and I love you so much, and I just can't wait to kiss you so much over the summer, and cuddle you, and do everything together" you just couldn't help but giggle at his answer.

You press your forehead against Alex's, holding his hands. "I love you my pretty girl" you smile at him.

          "I love you my pretty boy"

                                                               The End

Finally finished the chapter, I will try to make some new chapters for my one shots book! So stay with me pookie, also hope you guys enjoying your summer (if your in summer right now) byee babies until next story 🚶‍♀️😽