AIM

I was sat in front of Anna's computer, in Anna's house with Maya and Anna, "So I have three options here for me, Stardust4eva, Sclub7- which might be already taken" I nodded in response. "And Babyspice66" Anna read off the list of names she had selected, "Isn't 666 like the devils number" I giggled at what Maya had said, "No" "Yes it is" "Well six is my favorite number and my lucky number soo" When Anna typed it in it worked, "Ok you have your screen name now it's mine turn" Maya said grabbing Anna's keyboard. "But I haven't added any buddies" Anna says, "You, like don't need to, you just have one buddy, your boyfriend buddy" "Maya shut up! That's not even funny" "Wait Anna has a boyfriend?" Elle asks shocked she wasn't informed about it, "Yeah her and Brendan are dating" They filled her.

"Who's Hockeyoo?" Maya asked looking at Anna's list of usernames, "Oh it's Alex" Anna typed in Alex's screen name, And said 'Hi Alex' And he texted back with a 'Hi. who di?' I giggled when I remembered how dry he was, They kept talking too each other when Anna mentioned that she was Anna Kone, And a few seconds later he signed off. I snickered silently, "Bro that's so messed up" Maya says, "He probably had too go" They were trying to find new buddies, while I was zoning out thinking about Alex when my mom called me too pick me up, "Guys my mom is here to pick me up, See you guys later!" "Bye Elle!" Bye!"

    When I got home, I changed into some more comfortable clothes, And she quickly signed on to AIM. She saw that Alex had texted her, she smiled to herself before reading his text, 'Heyy Elle, Since I broke up with her because she cheated on me, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?' I blush a little before responding, 'Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend Alex!' On the other end of the screen, Alex had checked AIM and he saw Elle's text and began to jump around his room, including his already messed up bed. "Alex! Stop jumping I can hear you from the kitchen!" Alex's mom called out, "Sorry Mom!" He yelled back before he replied, "Awesome! See you at School Pretty Girl" He then signed off and headed to bed.

    It was the next day at school, And I was at my locker grabbing my stuff for the day, I saw still smiling after last night on AIM with Alex when he asked me to be his girlfriend, We had texted each other this morning that we were going to keep it a secret until it was the right time because of Anna and his friends, As I was grabbing my stuff Maya and Anna walked up to me, said hi, And began too get their stuff also. Just then, Alex and his friend group had walked by us and Alex had winked at me before talking to Dustin and Brandt about whatever, I smiled to myself minding my own business when Maya had said "I think I'm in love" Elle's jaw fell to the floor and Anna had gasped, "Your what now?" "Maya that's some really strong words" "No I know" "And you just like,barely know him is the only thing" Anna said, Who is Maya talking about? "But Maya who ever you are talking about, you have never met him" I said, "It's just the way we are talking" Then Brendan started to walk up to us. "Oh.My.god. Don't look!" Anna said pretending she did not just see Brendan, "Hey Anna" "I burned this for you" "Cause you said you really liked music" "You don't have to listen to it" Brendan admitted, "No I do love music, Thank you!" Anna said taking the disc from Brendan, I accused myself from the duo going to the bathroom.

Elle was making her way to the woman's bathroom, when someone pulled her waist into the all genders bathroom, She screamed a little bit before looking to see who it was, To Elle's surprise it was her boyfriend, Alex. "Why did you do that! You scared the shit out of me!" I yell pushing his arm playfully, He laughs before saying "I missed you Elle" He says pulling me into a hug, and him basically clinging onto me as a koala, "You really pulled me in here to say you missed me?" I said annoyed more then ever, "I mean yea?" He said in a question tone, "Also since we are a "Secret" I was wondering if you wanted to meet here everyday, at this time to see each other" I had thought hard about it, before nodding my head yes. He smiled at me before kissing me on the lips a couple times and us parting our ways.

Elle had just come home, when she got a call saying that Maya had to meet the man she was in "Love" with, Elle had agreed and had her mom drive her to the place, We were all sitting at the table bored out of our minds, the mystery man had not shown up yet, I had been composing the whole time but Maya kept trying to shut me up, we had waited for another fourth minutes when I finally out an end to all this shitty waiting, "If this "man" isn't going to show up I'm leaving, I'm sorry Maya but if he isn't showing up he's a fake trying to mess with you, I'm going too go but if he comes let me know bye guys!" "Bye Elle!" And with that I left.

When she had come home, she had checked AIM to see any texts from anyone, she had two to be exact, One from Alex telling her the plan like today for tomorrow and how he loves her and wishes her a good night, which gave me butterflies, and I had gotten one from Flymiamibro? She had clicked on the chat, and saw the persons text. 'Hey! So um I know you were with Maya at the (Place they were because I forgot)' 'Hi? Also how did you know that' The person had texted back a few seconds later, 'Because I am the "Man" that Maya is in love with, It's Sam, I need your help on telling her any ideas? Let me know tomorrow at school, meet me by the gym.' and with that he signed off, Holy shit it's Sam fuck what do I do!?

Sorry I didn't post this, I have been so caught up on spring break that I couldn't update, And sad news... I start school again on Monday and have to take a million shits for it, pray for me! 😭❤️