Pool Party

I was in a call with Maya and Anna, "Ok Anna 1 or 3" "3" "ok so you get to marry Alex!" They squeal together, which made me feel jealous of them talking  about Alex. "That's amazing but I'm kinda over him since he said no when I asked him to dance" hold on what! "Anna? You asked Alex to dance?" "Yea! I mean heather said she wouldn't care if anybody asked Alex so I told him plus you and him were having issues about the bet!" "Crazy shit girl" I mumbled.

We were invited to spencers pool party, I went because it was Sunday and I had nothing better to do. I met up with Anna and Maya walking into the backyard where everybody was, I was sun tanning when Brandt and Alex walked in. Anna and I swooned  over Alex, while Maya awed over Brandt. No I can't admire Alex!

I got up to grab my towel, to dry myself up from the pool. When, Alex walked up to me, "oh shit" "Hey Elle! Looking nice" Alex says checking me out,  fuck why is this happening to me! "Thanks but this doesn't mean I'm accepting your apology yet" he sighed before taking his shirt off and getting in the pool with Brandt. I did have to admit he looked kinda hot shirtless.

I decided to get back in the pool for a bit, playing with this girl named Isabella who was Sam's  sister I believe (Made Isabella up Sam does not have a sister) just then Brandt cannons balls into the pool, quickly maya jumps to her feet and screams the same as Brandt with her towel still on, ew obsessed much.

Isabella had gone to the bathroom, so I was chilling on the lounge chairs by the pool when I'm interrupted by Maya yelling something to Brandt which he ignored, Maya of course being so obsessed decides to sneak into the house while being wet, when Spencer's  mom told us not to do that. Later, she gets kicked out with Maya and Anna, I giggle a bit at that.

  Alex's POV:

She looked so beautiful, and her laugh made me smile. I regret ever making that bet with Brandt, I do really love her and I hurt her feelings bad. I wasn't thinking straight, and now my best friend has his own shit he has to deal with because what happened on Friday at the dance, it had gotten around and clearly Maya and Anna haven't found out yet because Maya is following Brandt around like a lost puppy, I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

Our gym couch was making us run, I flipped him off before starting to run. I passed by Heather, making her wink at me. I roll my eyes before trying to catch up to Elle. Elle was walking with Maya and Anna talking about anything, she looked annoyed by their conversation which I chuckled at, she looked so cute when she looked annoyed.

I quickly caught up to them, running from behind them before turning my whole body running backwards saying "I'm so desperate for some water right now" and I grabbed Elles waist before turning back around to run with her, "what was the desperate for water?" I laughed at her, "The thing that happens with Brandt and them it was a joke of them being desperate for him" she giggled a bit before hitting my arm, I could over hear Anna in the back yelling to me "I could get you some!" Me and Elle looked at each other before bursting into laughter, moments with her like this make me like I'm on cloud 9.

It was the end of the day, and I was walking out of school when I feel a tal on my shoulder. I turned around hoping to not find Heather, but see Elle. She smiles at me before saying "I have thought about it and I accept your apology" I smile so big before hugging her, and spinning her around. "Alex! Stop!" She says in between laughs, which makes me smile. I put her down before kissing her whole face, "Thank you so much Elle!" I kiss her on the lips before interlocking our hands and walking home...

Hey guys! First episode of Season 2! Sorry I haven't made a chapter I have state testing and I have math tomorrow and Friday, I have to make up so much science because I have a D in her class, I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow. Legit I'm so busy and I haven't had time to post anything! Please wish me luck because I'm gonna die getting through these next two days! 💋🙂😭 Also Elle and Lana are going to reunite soon! Spoiler Anna and Maya are going to avoid Elle and try to steal Lana away from Elle ❤️❤️