Bat Mitzvah

I walked into class, to see Maya and Anna. Looking at me sad, but Anna said something to Maya which made them give me a dirty glare. Yes, i still miss them being my friends but what they did was wrong, and I had to take myself out of that duo to not get any worse.

    I was bored out of my mind, trying to think of something to do. I quickly thought of Alex, I smiled at the thought. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Connie and Heather laughing, "Look at his shoes, I think I saw them at Payless" Connie laughs out with Heather. I give them a dirty glare.

    Me and Sam, had never talked that much. Only for Maya but that was quite it, Sam was a nice, shy kid. Why would they make fun of him? Just then the teacher walks in, telling us that we have a homework assignment that we have to bring one item that you would bring with you if the Nazis showed up at our door.

    And then Becca starts taking, about her Bat Mitzvah. I had gone to one before and it was actually quite fun, "Guys it's actually such a crazy timing that we're talking about the Holocaust right now, because my Bat Mitzvahs next weekend. Everyone in this class is invited, Obviously but you guys I haven't received all the RSVPs, so please, please, please RSVP." No offense but what did the Holocaust have to do with her Bat Mitzvah?

    It was the next day, and the teacher was calling people up to present their one item that they brung if the Nazis showed up to your door, Elle had brought a picture of her family. Her mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, and great grandparents. She loved them all very much, since when she was born the day in the hospital. The teacher had called Maya up first.

    Maya shuffles nervously, before pulling out her Chanel Bag? "I'm. Okay so um if the Nazis showed up at my house, and was like you only have one hour to pack, and you can only bring one thing." She paused for a second before talking again, "I would bring this Chanel Shopping Bag" Just then Terra shouts out, "That's what your bringing to the Holocaust, that's crazy" All of the class nodded their heads at Terras statement. "You might never see your family again, and you'd bring a Chanel Shopping Bag?" Becca asked, "No- I wasn't- well um- I also, um brought-" Maya started, "um you can only bring one thing" the teacher said and then just shooed Maya back to her seat.

    "Elle, why don't you come up?" Shit, Elle had walked up and showed the class her picture of her family. "I would bring this picture of my family, because I love them all so much and if I never got too see them again I would still remember their faces" Everyone clapped at me, and I smiled shyly. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom to avoid this boring class which he nodded at.

    Apparently when Elle had gone to the bathroom, Anna had brung a gun bullet which was dangerous but how would she survive with a gun bullet? After school, Elle and Alex were calling but he said he had to leave the call to go eat. I told my mom about the Bat Mitzvah and I had to get Becca something, the next day I bought Becca a nice white dress, with a butterfly bracelet, and some candy she thought Becca liked.

    It was the day of the Bat Mitzvah, and I had to say it looked really nice. I was sitting next to Lana, Alex, Brandt, Dustin, Connie, Heather, and some other girl I didn't know. When two men walked in with Becca in their arms. She was signing some song, and Elle was impressed that Becca was actually good at singing, Becca had made a speech which probably meant the party was starting because she got dragged on the dance floor by Lana.

    Lana and Elle, we're dancing away. Not caring of who was watching them, What they didn't know was that Alex and Dustin were watching them. Alex admiring Elle, and Dustin admiring Lana. "Yo bro I think I might confess my feelings for Lana" Dustin said to Alex which made him smile, "Go ahead I'm sure Lana likes you too, I mean who wouldn't" Alex responds. "Thanks Alex" Dustin said before walking up to Lana, and taking her too some closet.

    Elle had found Alex shortly after and sat down with him, "So Dustin and Lana?" Which Alex laughed at, "Dustin said he was going to confess his feelings for Lana" which made Elle squeal, and start to jump up and down but shortly stopped when she remembered she couldn't jump that much in heals.

    Heather walks up to Alex, trying to seduce him. "Hey Alex~" she says, touching his hair. "Wanna dance with me" she asks, I laughed knowing the answer. "Sorry no, I have someone else thank you for the invitation though!" He said with sarcasm, "ugh!" Heather yelled, before going up to another boy.

    Elle and Alex were making out, when she realized Lana and Dustin have been gone for a long time. "Hey Alex I'm gonna go find Lana" which he humed at, Elle smiled at him before pecking his lips before standing up to find Lana, after 15 minutes of trying to find her, they had caught up with everything. "Soo?" Elle teased which Lana giggled, "Dustin asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes!" Lana whispers, which they both squeal together earning some weird looks.

    Before Elle knew it the party was over, she kissed Alex goodbye, hugging Lana goodbye, and saying goodbye to her other friends before leaving. What A Night.

Heyyy, so I might not post tmr and Wednesday because I have to finish my project I didn't finish that's dues Wednesday and I'm not done. Of course I wait until the last second so I'm sorry, hope you liked this. It was rushed so sorry if their was any grammar problems!