Dance

Elle was in a call with Anna, that here parents were recently going to get a divorce and she spent a couple of nights at Maya's, only for Maya to cry while yelling at her mom and Anna on why everybody was taking Anna's side.

    "I think she hates me now" Anna says, "No! Of course not she is the brat of the family and realized that she wasn't getting the attention when u were there" I said comforting Anna over the phone, "Thanks Elle but I gotta go to school see ya" and with that she hung up.

    I walked into school, seeing that Heather was twirling her hair, flirting with Alex, my heart dropped a bit. But, I saw Alex push her off of him which I smiled at and walked towards my locker.

    I saw that Maya and Anna were both apologizing for what happened last night, then all of a sudden Heather calls Anna over, "Sorry guys but I'm going to sit with Heather at lunch today see ya guys!" Maya was as equally shocked as I was, we were talking this morning and now she's with Heather, "That's so fucked up right Elle" Maya says snapping me out of my thoughts , "Huh yea that's so fucked up Maya like what the fuck" "I know right oh I gotta go!" And Maya took off, trying to find her class.

    Elle was sitting in class, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned her head around to find a very annoyed and jealous Heather giving her a fake smile, "It's from Alex" she blushed at the thought of his name, I scoff before opening it.

    Hey Elle, would u like to be my date to the dance?
    Ps. Alex ur boyfriend

I smiled at the note, turning me head once again to nod at Alex but only to find him laughing with Brandt, the teacher assigned us partners and I got put up with Terra, I sat a little closer to them to hear their conversation. "Yo bro ur actually doing this I thought u loved her" "I do but y'know I really need that money besides what's the fucking worst that will happen? She'll ask another dude" they laugh again. "Oh I'll ask someone else alright" she mumbled.

She had found the only person that would help her, Sam. Elle knew that Sam had a crush on Maya he literally told her a couple weeks ago, Elle had noticed that Maya was avoiding Sam which was odd. Elle had walked up to Sam at lunch and pulled him to the back of the cafeteria so no one would hear them, "What is it Elle?" Sam asked, I sighed before whispering. "Alex is making a bet for money and said what's the worst that will happen she'll ask a dude and I fu could pretend to flirt with me and be my date for the dance please?" I said in a pleading tone, "Fine u owe me though" and walked away, Yes!

It was the day of the dance, and Elle was nervous about the Sam thing but kept her confidence. She was wearing (You can choose what dress you would want to wear or any clothing because I don't want to choose something I like and get rude comments, so u can imagine something in your style u would wear!) I was dancing with Sam, and Maya and Sam kept staring at each other. I saw Alex walk in with Brandt and Dustin, and we made eye contact. "Sam Alex is here flirt" we walked a little bit closer to them when the plan took action, "Hey Elle I just wanted to say that u look so beautiful tonight thank god I asked u to the dance before anyone else could steal this beauty from me" Sam said putting his arm around my shoulder, Alex, Brandt, Anna, and Maya all looked shocked. "Thank u, you look Soo handsome tonight Sam god I could kiss u right now!" I pecked him on the check, Alex's jaw dropped and his fists clenched, Brandt was shocked and laughing that he won the bet, Maya looked jealous, Anna was happy that Elle wasn't with Alex. Alex pushed Sam out the way and drags me to the closet, "Elle what the fuck why are u flirting with him, kiss him, and go to the dance with him!? Y know that's cheating!?" I scoffed, "Oh really, at least I'm not the one who made a stupid bet about me" "you heard that?" "Of course I heard about it that's the reason why I went with Sam to make u jealous and make u regret what u did" he looked down guilty, "I'm sorry Elle I shouldn't have done that stupid bet I was trying to  make myself look better if I did that with Brandt and I really regret hurting your feelings" I sighed, "I forgive you but that's not the best excuse for why you did that, it really hurt my feelings that you thought low expectations of me, I'll think about your apology I'll talk to you later" and with that I pecked his lips and left.

As I was making my way out I heard feet outside the door, "shit". I grabbed Alex's hand and dragged us to the back of the room in the dark where no one would see us, "does this mean u forgive me now" "no now shut the fuck up Alex" he frowned, Just then Brandt comes in, with Maya and Anna? He begins to rub their B00bs giving them second base, I cringed at that. And it broke my heart that they were getting second base without me, "this is fucking disgusting" Alex whispered, "I know" we giggled silently, soon after they left. We stayed for a few more minutes before leaving.

Sorry it's not the best chapter, I'm exhausted with school and the state testing, and I'm not excited for Spanish class because I have to present shit late on and I have popular kids in my class that could fucking embarrass me so fucking much and not to mention I have anxiety about speaking in front of people so I'm not ready for that! 😢😃