6

“ding ding ding ding—”

discussions continued.

Just as he stepped into the corridor towards the lamp, someone from the same examination room behind him eagerly grabbed him and asked for his contact information, and walked forward silently with his head lowered towards the lamp. Impatiently, he beat people up, and when Chu Chiyu, who was looking for Chao Deng, saw this, he patted the other party's shoulder, and punched him without saying a word.

Mom's brother, this is the college entrance examination room.

But this feeling of being reckless and playing again... President Chu is on me.

"Thank you, Yu Yu."

Sure enough.

Just one soul fragment can have such an outstanding appearance, the original owner of all the soul films is probably breathtaking.

Even if you want to see the beauty, you have to do the task well, hee hee hee.

“How did you do?”

"Well, I think, I may not be able to get into D or L, the score is too high," Chao Deng smiled as if embarrassed: "It doesn't matter if we don't study together. ."

"Can go," the man looked over attentively, his midnight pupils were about to overflow with emotion: "We will be in the same school."

"It's not what you say you can."

Zhao Deng bent his eyes carelessly, and the fancy curvature of the corners of his lips was as straight as a small hook, Chu Chiyu's eyes were dark, and he couldn't help but go down in the crowd and hold his hand to confirm this People belong to themselves: "will not be separated."

"It's fine, it's up to you."

Removing the word "no" is the correct answer, Mr.

The meal was set at a sea restaurant in the city. Everyone in class A sang "Those Flowers" on the deck. Many students were in tears, and the class director didn't mind looking old. The honest boys almost all learned to smoke in private. Seeing them get together with cigarettes in their mouths and taking pictures with their middle fingers, they didn’t stop them from taking pictures. Fuyue cried the worst, hugging everyone one by one. face tears.

"Don't cry, don't cry," Chao Deng patted her back comfortingly: "In the future, you can meet on the phone, and you'll be on call, okay? If you cry again, your makeup will change. Ugly, I'll push you away."

"Woo woo woo wah wah wah lamp—" Fuyue was out of breath, and continued to coax toward the lamp: "Don't cry, it's like you have a crush on me, I understand, You just want to take the opportunity to hug me."

Fuyue immediately pushed him away and rolled into Chu Chiyu's arms.

"Keep in touch."

Chu Chiyu learned to pat her head in the same way she patted her head towards the lamp, Fuyue raised her face, she really did make up, her eyeliner turned into eyeshadow, and her eyeshadow turned into blush, even so, she still hiccupped Staying calm: "Bancao you, you... Be nice to Banhua!"

"Huh?"

"Who the fuck... can't see your nonsense," Fuyue wiped her mouth: "Anyway, I...really..."

Before she finished speaking, she bumped into another girl next to her, hugged each other and continued to wipe tears.

Ah, so cute.

Zhao Deng's gaze moved away from Fuyue, and Chu Chiyu next to him collided with his gaze, and the flames burned brightly in his pupils.