44

The sky is getting brighter.

Silence cleared everything that happened in the safe area in the shortest possible time. Surveillance cameras, private videos, publicized survivors, and the hills of corpses in the banquet hall were eliminated one by one, although Thurs The base provided photos and a list of guests, but Stephanie's accusation of Silence's rampant killing of supernatural powers was extremely pale.

side.

It has been nearly three days since the operation, and it is estimated that no matter how much tossing, it should be over. Lu Zixiao, who came to report the situation, boldly opened the door of the regiment commander’s room. The door has been kept ajar, and since this time, everyone has been tacitly bypassing this room full of fragrant scents.

"Captain, I—"

"Roll."

“…”

"...Lu, Lu Zixiao..." Just from the hoarseness of the voice, it is not difficult to imagine how its owner was treated, although the scene in the room could not be seen clearly, the Asian The young man still blushed a little in such a charming tone: "... uh... help..."

"Sorry for disturbing the boss, continue!"

Feeling the gaze of the head of his family, Lu Zixiao rolled out of the room. Seeing his reaction, the others waiting downstairs looked at each other without saying a word. If Wei Qiao was irrational, he still ordered them to selectively remove traces under that circumstance, and skillfully put all the responsibility on Stephanie, if he was sensible...

She's become the head woman."

"Fart," someone laughed across from him: "The head of the regiment looks more like a woman when he is concerned about gains and losses."

"What do you have about my gender—"

Before the big red-haired girl finished speaking, she heard footsteps coming from upstairs, the silent members immediately shut up, the wolf-eyed man was topless, with beautiful and fluent muscles The tall figure combined into an extremely **** image, the boy in his arms hugged his strong and broad shoulders tightly, and seeing Wei Qiao's obviously contented look just after finishing a job, Luoda almost got a nosebleed and couldn't help muttering.

"I feel like I'm in heaven..."

Shark sneered: "What a straight girl Lala is."

"Anything to eat?"

The clear, long ice-blue eyes glanced at Luoda casually, and the red-haired beauty instantly blushed. In the man's arms, he was wearing the other party's coat, and the wide jacket just covered his buttocks. Seeing that he had been leaning against Wei Qiao and shedding tears, for fear of some accident, the shark organized language for a long time, and then hesitantly said: "Uh, he What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Wei Qiao moved a little and let out a low whimper towards the lamp, but the man who was making trouble inside him smirked when he saw his miserable appearance: " Come, help the boss light a cigarette."

After hesitating for a while, a white jade-like hand poked out from under the jacket. The shark couldn't help shaking his head when he saw the traces on Chaodeng's arm. Wei Qiao wrapped his arms around him. With the other hand holding the cigarette case, his slender fingers just reached the end of the cigarette, when Zhao Deng trembled all over, his waist softened and he collapsed onto the man.

A discerning person could see that there was something wrong between the two of them. Luoda, who was holding breakfast, stepped forward, or not, and didn't dare to put food on the edge of the coffee table until he heard Wei Qiao's instructions.