48

The combination of disturbing voices and sensational music forms a constant scene in the red light district. Dancers in navy uniforms hooked up their short skirts with fairy sticks, which attracted excited shouts from the audience. The man twisted his hips and unbuttoned his shirt one by one, the flexible waist and flat chest formed a fragrant silhouette, the smooth and slender calves between the friction of the legs gradually faded away the stockings, the fragrant smell of Omega overflowed everywhere, and was dancing striptease. The boy stepped on red high-heeled shoes, and with the squat posture, his waist and round buttocks were tightly stretched into a charming arc.

"Wow." Chao Leng stared at Omega on the stage without blinking, until a faint smell of smoke lingered on the tip of his nose, he turned his head, his bodyguard was turning a lighter with one hand, and he breathed with Let out a thin white breath: "Tang, you smoke."

"Relax," the light brown-haired youth smiled, "Isn't the second young master used to it?"

"No."

He shook his head, his eyes involuntarily moved to the hand of the young man holding the cigarette, it had been a long time since no one smoked slim cigarettes in front of him, most people dare not, his nominal father only smokes cigars, Tang Nayan's posture is very similar to that of the powerful and free man in memory, especially when Tang is rolling the lighter pulley when lighting his cigarette, his cigarette-dipping teeth are exposed from his thin lips, and his long and dense eyelashes are slightly closed. , just slip at will, the fire will jump on the cigarette butt.

"I won't kill it if I don't like it," Tang smiled wickedly: "It's not working time."

Seeing Chao Deng felt helpless, Tang deliberately leaned in front of him: "You shouldn't sneak out on Sunday afternoon to find your bodyguard, the contract says, this is the only one I have in a week. vacation time.”

"It's too boring to stay in Costa's main house," Chao Deng said, "following you to experience the life of social people, it's fun."

"For example, begging me to show you Omega's striptease?" Tang touched his chin: "Second Young Master's hobby is very special."

Gotta be clear.

"I only met the young master of Costa's family some time ago," the man who spoke seemed to remember something extremely wonderful, he stared at the half-washed Omega boy on the stage, the alpha message of the riot Su floated endlessly: "The great beauty, the perfect Omega, is completely different from these inferior things."

Well, I can't even cover my butt."

"Second Young Master," the boy-like killer on the opposite side frowned, "Do you want his life?"

"That seems to be the heir to the Fan Chun family, I'm afraid to give it to my father—"

"Do you want him to die?" Tang interrupted Chaodeng's words, and her beautiful eyes gleamed in the light: "I am only loyal to you, and qualified subordinates will never cause trouble to the boss."

Seeing the Chaodeng hesitating, he nodded lightly, Tang extinguished the cigarette, he gracefully held the right hand of the Chaodeng on the table, and his thin lips with a faint smell of smoke touched the latter's greasy white back of hand.

"Happy."

Half a minute later, the woman at the table burst out screaming, the dead Alpha body gradually faded from the heat in the chaos, leaving the ambiguous and dim dance floor, the continuous, needle-like spring rain slowly between the heaven and the earth Shuttle, the dark clouds above his head were inlaid with a thin golden sun, and he turned towards the lamp and looked at the beautiful young man with a cigarette behind him.