22:Arc 3

Qixia Conference.

Young monks dressed in various Taoist robes gathered at the entrance of the secret realm. Occasionally, the spirits and treasures flashed in the crowd like bright and flowing fire, every ten years. The experience of immortality is co-hosted by all major sects. Because there are countless secret treasures in Qixia's secret territory, and where they appear is erratic, although everyone is eyeing them, it is difficult for one family to monopolize it. The Secret Treasure Immortal Method is obtained by those who participate in the experience and have a predestined relationship.

The mist-shrouded green entrance gradually opened. Accompanied by the monks’ whispered exclamations and low-pitched remarks, huge spiritual pressures poured in overwhelmingly. Suppressing it into the magical implement, the sound transmission technique makes the crisp sound of the jade bell strike especially clear and clear, and the three drumming sounds symbolize the official start of the fifteen-day Qixia Conference.

Flying magic weapons and flying swords of different shapes quickly gathered at the entrance, and among the clothes, most of the monks had disappeared, After the elder who came to greet him respectfully, he walked calmly to the secret territory.

"Xiao Ling was able to cultivate at the later stage of Jindan at a young age. He is truly a genius rarely seen in a thousand years." In a real sense of cherishing talent, he smiled at another elder and said, "In this way, Wanlingzong will be blessed in the future."

"Where, where," said the elder with a smile, "I'm still just a rough kid, but he's just a bit talented, but he's down-to-earth and calm, and he's a good fit. Chasing immortals is just a plastic thing, and with that adult there, your Yexuan Palace is a blessing from heaven..."

Mentioning Yexuan, the first sect in the comprehension world, several elders joined the conversation, whispering and communicating, no one found the young monk Jun who was praised by them The gloom that flashed across Yi Chuchen's face, and the uncharacteristic enthusiasm revealed by his eyes made him different from his previous polite appearance. Xiao Ling's figure in a moon-white gown disappeared into the depths of the secret realm.

"You said that this secret realm can be recognized as the owner?"

The speaker's long black hair is like a river winding on a dark blue shirt, and the young monk who is staring at him is fascinated by the small emotions between the other's eyebrows Variety.

"It's absolutely true," Xiao Ling said, and then he couldn't hold back his desire any longer, and carefully picked up a strand of blue silk. With a face full of joy, he stuck out his tongue and licked the end of his hair: "Qixia is a secret realm without an owner, because there are so many magic weapons and spiritual plants, no sect dares to possess it in a high-sounding manner..." Observing his expression, Xiao Ling continued. Yan: "I know where its acupoints are, if you want it, it's yours."

"Enough?"

The man avoided the topic and threw out a sentence lazily.

Knowing that he was displeased, Xiao Ling reluctantly put down the slippery blue silk in her hands, without the slightest demeanor of the chief disciple of Myriad Spirit Sect. Showing the most obscene desires.

Not enough, not enough.

As if the seven souls and six souls had been fished clean, in the darkness, the eldest disciple of Wanlingzong looked at the man's faintly exposed, like a small piece of white jade With his wrist, he only felt that the other party's whole body made him happy. The master couldn't find him strange, but the younger brother who got along with him day and night said that he had formed the inner demon that is the most taboo for cultivators. Climb the fairy way.