36

"Mr. Wei's presence really makes Chitupong shine."

Luo Chen walked forward with Jiuqian in hand, nearly 1.9 meters tall and a little shorter than that person, his eyes were opposite to the ice blue eyes, and he felt a chill for no reason.

The man in front of him was too domineering, and just standing beside him would almost be swallowed up by that terrifying sense of oppression.

Wei Qiao didn't take the wine from the plate held by the waiter, he nodded to Luo Chen: "You're welcome."

His voice...!

Zhao Deng looked straight at Wei Qiao in disbelief, and squeezed the silver fork tightly.

His voice...just like the system.

A velvety voice with a melodious voice, with a vague and clear meaning flowing in the magnetism, this special voice, even if Wei Qiao only said three words, he would never hear it wrong .

[His voice…]

[I don't know either. ] Seems to know the idea of ​​facing the lamp, the system added lightly: [I didn't lie to you. ]

"What are you looking at? Kid."

Zhao Deng was stunned, and the man who appeared in front of him was looking down at him slightly. Looking up close, his appearance was even more impeccable, especially those eyes, which were transparent. As if nothing was there.

"Look at the beauty."

Zhao Deng bent his eyes at him, Luo Chen on the side looked at the man's thick and ghostly brows, and couldn't help striding forward to block the Luo family's illegitimate child behind him, politely He nodded and said, "Forgive Luo's poor discipline, my younger brother is too ignorant, and please Mr. Wei not to care about him."

"Is this your brother?"

The abnormal atmosphere of the three of them has attracted the attention of the audience, and under the eyes of the people around them, Luo Chen replied.

"Yes, my younger brother is not yet an adult, there is a collision-"

"Send him to me, promise?"

Like some kind of interest.

Luo Chen was stunned for a while, and then he smiled naturally: "Mr. Wei is joking, so many beautiful women expect you to keep your eyes on me, how can my brother be in your eyes?"

Wei Qiao also raised his lips slightly, he smiled, the threatening beauty and aura were going to dissipate a lot, his eyes moved to the lantern, and the special voice slid to the extreme. timbre.

"Your brother doesn't seem to want to," he paused, and when he continued, a very tyrannical feeling was attached to his voice, as if his soul would tremble at his words: "I'll get it myself."

Luo Chen's face was extremely ugly, Wei Qiao was a spiritual master, and what he said when he used his abilities would definitely come true. If he knew that he should hide the lantern, how could he let this person run around outside? He is so attractive, he should tie his hands and feet, waiting for the moment when he becomes an adult, to penetrate him fiercely, to have him...

But why wait until adulthood?

Looking at the dazed look of the eldest son of the Luo family, the man's eyes fell on the smiling young boy. Got beauty.

Just as I guessed, the third son of the Luo family has the same spiritual ability as himself. He used his ability to suppress his elder brother who had been plotting against him for a long time, and therefore... affected his body A little monster sleeping temporarily.