41

The man on the bed frowned as the dazzling sunlight gradually rose, and he stretched out his arms to cover his eyes slightly uncomfortably. It was a very young boy, and the purple-red love marks left on his slender forearms fully explained What a crazy night he had just passed, and after a while, he put down his hands and slowly sat up with his sore body.

This was the first time he slept with someone without hatred. Although it was really comfortable afterwards, the feeling of being slowly developed by a man at first was never clearer. He bowed his head to the lamp, trying to see his body under the quilt, and there was a soft sound from the door that was pushed open from the outside. When Wei entered the room quietly, what he saw was such a **** scene.

How to react, Chao Deng took the lead in laughing.

"What are you laughing at..."

The man's voice was imperceptibly low and hoarse, and his ice blue eyes unconsciously filled with a warm smile. He walked to the lantern in a few steps, stretched out his hand and took the man into his arms for a kiss. When the person in his arms was almost out of breath, he reluctantly licked the other's lips.

"Does it hurt?"

"You'll know if you try it." Chao Deng gave him a lazily kick: "Guaranteed to make you feel great."

"Don't dream," Wei Qiao also smiled: "You will be in front of you for the rest of your life." Before he could respond to the light, he softened his voice: "It doesn't hurt anymore, eh?"

After Wei Qiao said that, her sore and tired body miraculously recovered. Seeing this, Chao Deng nodded with some novelty. He knew that Wei Qiao's ability was against the sky. These little things can also be controlled by the spirit of words. If so, does this person have all the powers?

It's just too **** good.

"Let's do it again," the wolf's eyes suddenly darkened, and the man pressed him firmly on the bed while hugging him, rubbing his big hands along the smooth skin of his legs, Wei Qiao beside him He rubbed his body, and whispered in a moving voice that was exactly the same as the system: "Do you feel that the bottom is flowing again? The more you gather, the more itchy..."

Feeling the changes in his body that made him collapse, facing the lamp expressionlessly: "Shut your mouth."

"Split your legs."

“…”

Damn, shameless.

What's more shameless, he really did what the other party said and made an inviting gesture.

"It doesn't hurt anyway." Wei Qiao smiled brazenly at him, inexplicably confident and looked like a rogue: "Only having **** with the boss will not hurt, you have to cherish it."

“…”

Luo Da, who wanted to ridicule a few words, found that there were hickeys on Chao Deng Bai Shengsheng's instep, he swallowed the words and just stared at them with a smile on his face.

If you didn't love his body very much, it would be impossible to kiss every inch of each other's skin, and now Deng's feet have been slenderly loved by their head, one can imagine Wei Qiao To what extent has his monopoly and love for him.

"The lights will be happy."

Looking at the morning lamp sitting at the dining table drinking juice and eating bread, the red-haired beautiful girl couldn't help showing a kind smile.

“…?”

"The commander likes you very much," Luoda's slender fingers with a black menthol cigarette pointed at Wei Qiao who was discussing with the shark in a low voice: "Although he was a person before the end of the world Scum, it's barely a gilded scum now, don't look at him like that, it's the first time we've seen who he likes, what you want, he'll definitely give it to you."