4 : Kim's Reunion

Lisa's POV

I called my wife and kids who's still upstairs and told them that their Aunt Jisoo and Aunt Chaeng were here already.

The kids are really taking too long when they're preparing themselves, do they really get that from me?

"Should we head to the patio now?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly. I chuckled then nodded.

"Aunt Lisa I missed you!" I heard Hana said then asked me to carry her. I gladly took her into my arms then pampered her face with kisses that made her giggle.

"I missed you more cutie!" I stated as we head to the patio.

"How about me aunt Lili?" Minho said while pouting.

"Oh gosh you don't know how much Minho missed you Lisa" Jisoo unnie stated.

I chuckled then patted Minho's head. "Of course i missed you too my little Minho" I said that made him blushed.

"I think my son really had a big crush on you Lisayah" Chaeyoung stated as she teased her son who's already hiding behind Jisoo unnie because of embarrassment.

"Not a chance Minho, she's already mine" I heard my wife's cocky voice then i saw her smirking at Minho's direction.

"Aunt Chaeyoung! Aunt Jichu!" My son Luke excitedly called as he excitedly ran to their direction together with Ella and Lim. Jennie approached us then wrapped her arms around my waist while she greeted Hana who's hugging my neck.

"Hello there Hana, did you miss me too?" Jennie asked the cute girl who's looking at her.

"Yes Aunt Nini... but i missed Aunt Lisa more" She said then pouted at my direction asking for a kiss and i gladly give her one.

"I'm jealous" Jennie pout at me that made me peck her lips.

"Seriously Jennie?" Jisoo unnie said while looking at Jennie in disbelief while Chaeng and I chuckled.

"Jennie's more likely the baby of our family" I said then chuckled.

"Can't help it, your kids were getting her attention" She said then wrapped her arms around me possessively. I put Hana down to let her play with her cousins.

"I can't believe you right now"

"Mommy can i swim?" Lim asked me cutely. I nodded at him which made him smile.

"Of course you can, but don't go to deep part of the pool or you'll drown" I said and he nodded. "Nini change his clothes" I told Jennie who's next to me busy bickering with Jisoo unnie like a kids.

"But—" She was about to protest but i sternly looked at her. "Alright wait up" She grinned at me then peck my lips before she stood up.

"Mommy me too!" Ella said as she ran to us.

"Alright baby, follow dada. Change into your swimsuits"

They entered the house hand in hand and i just chuckled at the sight.

Minho is already dipping himself to the pool with his floaters while Hana is busy playing with the sandbox near the pool. While I'm carrying Luke who's drinking his bottled milk.

"Gosh Jisoo stop being childish or I swear I'm gonna pinch your ears" Chaeng unnie warned Jisoo that causes me to laugh.

"Her and Jennie can't just stop acting like a kids, what's wrong with you guys" I shook my head in disbelief as i caressed my sons hair gently.

"It's Jennie's fault tho she kept bickering with me"

"It's also your fault so shut up and keep an eye on your daughter"