6 : Family Bond

Lisa's POV

"Where does my baby wants to go?" I asked Lim who's at the backseat.

"Ice cream parlor!" He excitedly exclaimed that made Jennie and I chuckled. "And mommy can we go to the arcade please? I want to play basketball with dada" He said and cutely pout.

"Sure honey, as long as it makes you happy" I said then Jennie drove off to the nearest Ice cream parlor.

We ate ice cream inside then we decided to head to the G-Plex Arcade to play what my son wants.

Him and Jennie played a lot while i watched them bond, they're so cute. I'm glad that they're close and have a wonderful bond.

"Baby be careful" I told Lim as he almost hit himself while him and Jennie were competing on the claw machine.

They said that the one who got a prize first and gave it to me would get a kiss from me. Of course Jennie being Jennie, She's being competitive even if she's competing with her own son.

"Damn it! this is so unfair!" I heard Jennie groaned as she aggressively pressed the button that made me chuckle.

They're so cute, i can't help but to take a pictures of them.

"Mommy! I hate this! We should buy our own instead!" I heard my son complain as he finally gave up same with Jennie.

"You're right my son, we should buy our own instead. Their claw machines are tricky, I almost spend all my cash in here" Jennie complain as she frowned. I chuckled then gave them both a kiss to calm them down.

"Aigooo my babies, just play other games. Some of claw machines do really have cheats, you both should enjoy don't stress yourselves" I told them then wipe their sweats away.

They nodded and play other games instead. After they got tired of playing, I told them that I want to go shopping. Them being whipped agreed and follow me wherever i go like a loyal puppies.

"Mommy are you done?" Lim asked for the nth time while we're strolling around the mall.

"Not yet sweetie, I'm still looking for a nice clothes for your Ella unnie" I said then chuckled as i glance at them. Jennie's carrying five paper bags already that made me chuckle and peck her lips.

"Kiss me too mommy! So i won't get tired" Lim said as he pouted. I lean down and gave him a kiss before i continue choosing clothes for my princess. After i finally got satisfied, Jennie paid it.

"Alright let's buy some groceries first then we'll finally eat before we head home. Are you guys tired already?" I asked worriedly.

"No!" They both replied in unison.

"We're totally fine, as long as you're happy baby" Jennie said then kissed my forehead. I blushed and told them that we'll be quick so they can finally rest their feet.

"Mommy can you buy me some chocolates? Also Luke! He loves chocolates. And mommy Ella noona love these candies, can we buy some for her?" Lim asked excitedly as we head to the sweets section.

"Of course baby, get everything you want. But not too much okay?" I said and he nodded before excitedly grab everything he wnats and he make sure to get some for his siblings too, such a sweet brother.

"How about you Nini? do you want something?" I asked as i cupped her cheeks. She pouted that made me peck her lips.

"Uhm can we get some brownies and gummies?" She asked cutely.

"Yeah sure nini" I said then i grabbed a brownies for her and different gummies.

Lim came back with plenty of sweets on his arms then he placed it on the cart.