23: Suspicious

Jennie looked at her daughter again for the nth time, squinting her eyes. They are all gathered at the living room. Jennie's carrying Laurent in her arms while Lisa carry Elisa. Ella and Limario was seated on the carpeted floor, busy doing there homeworks while Luke is busy randomly brushing his paint brush on his canvas.

"Hey what's wrong? you're acting weird" Lisa asked her wife who averted her gaze from their daughter.

"Don't you think Ella's acting weird? It's her first time smiling while doing her homeworks" Jennie asked as she glance at her wife.

She just really can't believe what she's seeing right now. Her daughter is all smiley and didn't even try to protest when she told them to do their school works first. When in fact, Ella always throw tantrums first or she'll just lazily do her assignments, but on what Jennie's witnessing right now is kinda different for her.

"Oh c'mon love, Maybe her crush did something to make her happy like that"

Jennie frowned. "What if they kissed?" She whispered to her wife that made Lisa smack her arms lightly not wanting to wake Laurent up.

"Yahh they are too young for that Jennie! Maybe Iseul hugged her or something" Lisa stated.

Jennie shrugged then look at her daughter again then to Limario who's already frowning as he stares on his homework.

"Lim what's wrong? you need help?" Jennie asked then her son look up at her before sighing.

"Yes dada, I really hate math"

"Uh oh, you can do that son. I also hate math" Jennie stated that made her son pout.

Lisa laughs. "Come here baby, I'll help you"

Lisa helped Limario with his assignment as Jennie also tried to help their daughter but she refused saying she's already a big girl and can do it on her own already.

After Ella and Limario finished their homeworks, they all decided to watch a movie as to what Luke requested. They all snuggled on the couch, but the twins were now asleep on their room with their nannies.

Jennie and Lisa sat next to each other since Jennie won't let her kids meddle between them. Ella's sitting next to her while Limario sat beside Lisa then Luke sat on Lisa's lap.

"Lim baby, do you want to be our model for our new designs? or should I just ask Minho instead?" Lisa asked in the middle of the movie.

She wanted to ask her son's approval first because she doesn't want to decide on her own. Her son's decision also matters for her knowing her son is busy with his studies.

"Of course mom, I'm willing to be your model mommy!" Lim grins at her mommy.

"Of course he'll love it honey, he loves showing off our genes right Lim?" Jennie wiggles her eyebrows that made Ella laugh.

"Yes dada, I can't just gatekeep this handsome face of mine. Resulted by Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim's genes" Limario shrugged as he stated the fact that made her mom laugh in disbelief.

"You're too full of yourself again Limario, but yeah you're right, our genes needed to be show off to let them see our visuals" Ella added.

"Yeah that's right, my kids" Jennie laughed.

"You guys are really kids of Jennie Kim-Manoban, no doubt" Lisa stated as she chuckled.

"Me too mommy" Luke butt in.

"Of course Luke, you are too, you all are my kids" Jennie said then smirked at Lisa.

"Whatever Jennie, I'll schedule a photoshoot for you Limario tomorrow after class, how's that?"