21: Ella x Iseul

"Bye Mommy!" Ella kissed her mommy's cheeks as she grab her bag.

"Bye Mommy, I'm gonna miss you" Limario pouted as he gave Lisa a kiss. Lisa chuckled then patted her son's head.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby, Listen to your teacher alright?" Limario nodded then hugged her mommy not wanting to leave for school.

"C'mon Limario, ride the car, it's my turn for my kiss" Jennie butt in as she waited for her turn but her son just don't wanna let go of her mom.

"Jennie!" Lisa glared at her wife because she knew that Lim might cry anytime. "Go now baby, your noona is waiting in the car" Lisa said before kissing her son's forehead once again.

"Bye Mommy.." Her son bid dramatically as he left with heavy heart that made her chuckle.

"Finally! my turn"  Jennie immediately engulfed her wife into a hug then cupped Lisa's cheeks pulling her into a kiss.

Jennie deepen the kiss as Lisa kissed back, Jennie's hands went to Lisa's ass and grope it which made her pull away.

"Yah! your kids are gonna be late! you horny creature" Lisa lightly pushed Jennie away from her which made the brunette pout.

"Can't help it baby, you're too hot to handle" Jennie smirked then slap Lisa's ass.

"I swear Jennie I'm gonna cut that dick of yours if you won't stop." Losa threatened that made Jennie gulped and behaved. "Here, your kids' lunch box. Make sure to give that to them Jennie, I'm warning you. The last time, you forgot to give them their lunch box that they end up starving!" Lisa smacked Jennie's arms as she remembers how her kids went home crying because they starve as their dada forgot to hand their lunch box.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to forget it honey" Jennie nervously chuckle as she held the two lunch box.

"Whatever, go now before they become late to their class. Drive safely" Lisa pecked Jennie's lips that made the brunette smile widely.

"I will. I love you baby, see you later" Jennie winks.

"I love you" Lisa replied before Jennie left.

Jennie hop in her car, Ella's in the passenger seat while Limario is seated at the back seat.

"Let's go?" Jennie asked as she started the engine. "Oh, here's your lunch box" Jennie handed them their lunch box, scared that she might forget about it again.

Jennie drove off to their school while Ella and Limario kept bickering which she chose to ignore because the two would only listen to their mommy.

Jennie went out of her car then opened the car door for Ella and Limario. They both stood up in front of Jennie while sending glares to each other.

"Stop glaring at each other, or I'll make sure to tell your mommy that you guys kept fighting?" Jennie sternly said know that they are scared of Lisa.

The both of them took a deep sigh then look away from each other while holding their lunch box.

"Ella behave and listen to your teacher, yeah?"

"Yes Dada"

"Limario. No troubles please? please behave and don't do something that would bring you into detention once again" Jennie pleaded, tired of her son always getting into trouble at a very young age.

"I'll try my best dada" Limario replied that made Ella laughed.

"Yah!" Jennie frowned.

"Hehe kidding dada, of course I'll behave"

"Alright. Give me a kiss" Jennie said then lean down as Ella kissed her cheeks followed by Limario. "I love you ki—"

"Bye dada Iseul is already here! I love you!" Ella immediately bid her goodbye as she spotted Iseul entering the entrance of their school completely leaving her mother and brother.

"Aish that kid. I love you Limario, behave okay?" Jennie patted Lim's head.

"Yes dada, I love you. Bye!" Limario waved her hand then enter his school as Jennie watches him with a smile.

"Hi Iseul!" Ella cheerfully greeted Iseul as she match her walking pace as they walk to their classroom.

"Oh Hi Ella!" Iseul greeted with a wide smile and a little blush on her cheeks.

"You look cute, I like your cap hehe" Ella said shyly.

Iseul chuckled then stopped that made Ella stop looking at her confused, Iseul took off her black baseball cap then wear it on Ella's head carefully.

"there you go, you look pretty!" Iseul complimented as they continue to walk until they reached their class.

"thank you.." Ella blushes madly at what Iseul did.

They both sat down on their chair, waiting for their teacher to come in.

"Did you finish your drawing of our favorite princess?" Ella asked trying to make a conversation between them.

"Not yet" Iseul let out a dramatic sigh. "I'm still adding glitter to her dress." She said.

"That's cool! it's until tomorrow so it's fine. Show it to me once you're done okay?" Ella grinned.

"Of course I will!" Iseul excitedly replied then their teacher came in.

"Alright we have to behave now and listen" Ella whispered then they both giggle.

The two of them went out of their classroom and decided to head to the canteen to have their snacks together.

"What did your mom prepared for you?" Ella asked curiously as they walked to the canteen.

"She prepared Egg sandwich for me because it's my favorite, and also yogurt and few chocolate bars. How about you?"

"Wow that's a lot! Well mine is... I don't know, I didn't see it yet" Ella chuckle as she scratch her nape.

"Let's find a table and check it out then!" Iseul giggle then grab Ella's hand as they both search for an empty table and sat their side by side.

They both placed their lunch box at the table then open it excitedly.

"Aunt Lisa prepared healthy snacks for you as well!" Iseul said as she saw Ella's lunch box that contains; dry fruits, muffins, and strawberry smoothie.

"Yeah I guess. We can share!" Ella smiled. "Mommy loves giving us healthy foods, while Dada spoiled us with chocolates and ice cream that's why they alway fought" Ella stated that made both of them giggle.

Iseul smiles happily as she eats her sandwich. "You know Ella, I think you're the coolest girl in our class." Iseul said then glance at Ella who's already blushing.

"Really? i think you're pretty cool too, Iseul" Ella replied shyly that made Iseul giggle.

"and... i kinda like you more than just a friend" She confessed then look at Ella who looked shocked.

Ella's eyes widen at Iseul's sudden confession. "You do? 'cause i like you too, Iseul" Ella confessed then both of them blushed.

"Really?" Iseul asked and Ella nodded with a wide smile, "Yay! does that mean we're girlfriends now?" Iseul asked as her face heat up.

Ella nodded excitedly without hesitation, "Yes! and we can have recess together every day!" Ella happily.

Iseul giggles. "Yes, and we can share snacks during lunch too!" She suggested then they both squealed.

Ella and Iseul both munch on their food happily. They smiles with joy as they continue talking to each other. How sweet and innocent their young love can be.