5 : Fashion

Lisa's POV

I was preparing Lim's things as we wait for Jennie. She took Ella and Luke at her parent's house since they wanted to take care of them while we took care of Lim's photoshoot.

They are very proud of Lim and told us to send them his photos right after we finished his photoshoot.

"Lim where's your coat?" I asked my son who's sitting on the couch playing with Jennie's Nintendo.

"Oh i forgot it upstairs" He said.

"Go and get it, your dada's probably on her way here" I said and he immediately obliged. "Careful sweetie!" I shouted.

Just after a few minutes i heard the door opened and i know for sure that Jennie's already here.

"Honey are you guys ready?" I heard her voice as she approach the living room. Then i saw her smiling at me and gave me a kiss.

"Yup, Lim just forgot his coat. So how's the kids?" I asked as i fixed the button of her white longsleeve.

"Mom and Dad were happy but Luke cried when I'm about to leave, so Dad promised them that they will bring them to Kidzania in Seoul" She said that made both of us chuckle.

"Did he stopped crying?" I asked.

"Yeah, he definitely stopped crying when he heard the word Kidzania"

I chuckled as i shook my head in disbelief. That kid is really too spoiled by his grandparents so much.

"Mommy I'm ready!" We heard Lim said as he head downstairs.

"Let's go, Your Aunt Jisoo called and told me that they are already on their way to the venue" Jennie said as she grabbed Lim's things on the couch while i took my sling bag.

"I'm so excited!" Lim exclaimed as he held my hand. I helped him with his coat as we all head out to Jennie's car.

Jennie and Lim opened the car door for me at the same time that made my heart melt.

"Awee thank you my babies" I thanked them before i entered the car and they both replied 'Welcome' before they closed the door.

I'm so thankful to have them in my life.

"Hello Mr. Soth, I'm so glad to have you here" I greeted Mr. Soth who's assigned to photograph the kids.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Manoban, It's an honor to be assigned with this project with you" He bowed and I smiled at him. I felt Jennie pulled me closer to her possessively while her arms were wrapped around my waist.

Aigoo this kitten is really possessive

"Everyone, He is Mr. Alec Soth. He's assigned to be the photographer for their photoshoot. And I promised you guys he won't disappoint us" I told them, Jisoo and Chaeng immediately greeted them while my wife just stare at him.

"Tell us about yourself" Jennie stated that made us all looked at her. I'm glad that the kids were not here because they're getting ready for the shoot.

"I'm an American photographer and I make large-scale American projects featuring the midwestern United States, and I also worked with Gucci Campaign."

"Wow you were Gucci's photographer? I've seen Gucci's fashion shoot and the shots really amazed me" Chaeng unnie said and i totally agreed with that. I caressed Jennie's hands to loosen up the tension.

"So shall we start?" I asked. He nodded and he set up everything needed with his assistant while waiting for the boys.