CHAPTER: 04 Anonymous Encounter

Sorry for being a little late.

______

The next day, inside the classroom Zaidie was sitting on her assigned seat waiting for her desk partner to come. While waiting, she went through the syllabus for this semester and classes in very detail.

Suddenly a melodic voice called her, "Hello! So we are desk partners from now on."

Following the person's voice, Zaidie lifted her head and encountered a majestic figure.

Evan August. None other than the main character of this novel.

Dark brown hair and forest green eyes. His eyes seemed like an endless forest bringing bottomless peace to person. Flawless skin, big round eyes, narrow nose, plump pink lips and a very charming boy.

The fangirl inside Zaidie started to dance. Evan is here i.e., she can encounter every courtly movement of the novel. This made her looking forward to it.

She said, "Hello, I am Zaidie Wade", and quickly gestured him to sit. "Hi, I am Evan August", said Evan siting beside her.

To start the conversation, Zaidie picked up a topic, "Our first semester is fully based on anatomy and gradually we'll complete full human body up to ninth semester. Then secondary gender specifications, mental control and gland specifications will be taught from tenth to twelfth semester and between that we'll choose our specialization. Did you think what will you choose?"

Listening to this, Evan thought for a while and added, "If a person is capable, they can choose both medicine and surgery. If I'll be able to cope up with it, my intentions are same. What about you?"

As given in novel, Evan secured gold medals in both surgical and medicinal knowledge with his outstanding abilities. He created many medicines and drug which were profitable for entire human federations and amazingly portrayed himself.

Reminding herself of this Zaidie thought that it might be difficult for her to manage both so she added, "I decided to choose pharmaceutics. I love to research new things."

With this Evan nodded in understanding.

Their class started. A delicate and seemingly young professor entered the classroom with study materials in his hands with nightmarishly dark black hairs and violet eyes.

"Hello students. This is Liam Warren, one of your professor and a beta. You'll be suffering from me to the end of your studies which means seemingly 6 years. We'll be having pretty much time to talk so without wasting any time let's get started."

With that their classes begin.

In the lunch time Evan introduced Zaidie to his friends Elijah Silas with lead colored silver hair much similar to hers and vine red eyes. He was pretty easy to get along with and Chase Diego, the rumored, eminent young master of 'Diego Medics' with copper shimmer hair hair color and orange eyes.

Josiah also joined them and they created their study group.

Just like that every thing went seemingly fine and their semester- 01 final exams results declared.

As given in the book , Evan secured the first position followed by Elijah and third was Zaidie herself.

The atmosphere in their study group was chaotic yet cheering.

But it was spring time, which means everyone's heat and susceptible period were around the corner.

This made Zaidie bitter.

She has seen Zaiden suffering bottomless pain and unbearable desires because of his lack of partner. He subconsciously mumbles a name with his mouth and after realizing what he had said, he despises himself.