CHAPTER: 37 'How long are you going to hide it?'

Zaidie reached at Planet Number 07 and now is standing ahead of her door. Coming back home after a very long time filled her with nostalgia.

That same apartment of the building with a little different layout.

Zaiden opened the door and a relieved look appeared on his face.

Zaidie, on getting the opportunity hugged him.

How much grown up or adult she has become, seeing him after a long time awakened her inner child.

"Mom, I am home. I've missed you a lot." said Zaidie in an innocent voice.

Zaiden, who was outrightly going to question her about her volunteer in Deepsea Research Lab softened and caressed her. "Yeah. Everything is ok now. You are back."

After reaching inside, Zaiden made Zaidie bath while he prepared a hearty dinner for the night to celebrate and to amend the lost she had without a home cooked meal.

Zaidie's eyes sparkled upon seeing the diner he had made and thus, she ate up to her neck.

Now, they are watching television after dinner, just before calling it a day.

"You have become a lot thinner since the last time I saw you. Is the cafeteria's food that bland? By the way. are you doing any physical activity to make yourself fit? Doctors or even researchers shouldn't neglect their health." said Zaiden.

Zaidie replied wearily "I find eating as a task to be done but while eating with you, it's not. And no, I am busy so I am not doing any physical activity for fitness."

After hearing this, Zaiden asked "Are you tired? You should go to sleep then."

Zaiden placed his palm on her forehead which was a little hot.

"You have fever. Were you ill before coming here?" asked Zaiden worriedly.

Zaidie got frustrated. Although she had more or less predicted the changes which may occur to her body but, for it to happen right after her reaching home caught her off guard.

"Yes. I had cold. I have my medicines. I'll take them and go rest." said Zaidie as she headed towards her room.

"Shall I take leave for tomorrow?" asked Zaiden with concern.

"No. It's just a cold."

After taking her medicines and carefully hiding her pheromones, Zaidie went to sleep.

However, as if the medicine has forgot to work or was insufficient for her, it couldn't help. Her fever was still the same as yesterday.

Upon seeing her state Zaiden suggested to take a leave but Zaidie refused. They argued on this a little and came to conclusion that if her condition worsens, his helper robot- Akki will call him back home immediately.

When Zaiden came back, he found Zaidie in the same state as before so, he decided to take care of her by himself.

Zaidie wasn't badly ill. What she had was mild fever which wasn't showing any signs of cooling and all she could do was eat & sleep and eat & sleep. She'll wake up only for eating and then went to sleep. In this, 03 days went by.

On the next day when Zaidie woke up for breakfast, Zaiden dropped a bombshell.

"How long are you going to hide it?"

Zaidie choked on her food. "Wh... What are you talking, mom?"

"You thought I wouldn't know? You getting ill all of a sudden, carrying loads of medicines with you and suddenly emanating pheromones."