416. First Hunt

They are ready to attack the Dragons, so Ben takes them to attack a Dragon as their first target. He has looked around and found some Dragons near the lab's location. Those Dragons aren't strong for Dragon standard, so they are perfect targets.

Although Ben was confused at first because he couldn't sense any strong Dragons since he arrived here. But after he spied on those Dragons, he finally knew that the strong Dragons are now on another continent called Guiltina.

Ishgar got attacked first because the Dragons came from Eclipse Gate in Fiore. Alakitasia got attacked after Ishgar fell, but even Zeref with his mighty army couldn't stop the Dragons. After that, the Eastern Continent got attacked and Guiltina is last.

The attack on Guiltina has just started a few months ago and it hasn't ended yet. It's mostly because the attacks on Ishgar and Alakitasia were very long. It has been 7 years since the attack and Ishgar could fight back for 4.5 years.

Ben contributed the most until his death at the end of 3rd year of the Dragons' invasion. Alakitasia lasted for around 1 year, while the Eastern Continent only lasted for 10 months even though they've made a lot of preparations. Now, Guiltina is on the verge of losing too after a few months even though they've made the most preparations.

Acnologia stationed these weak Dragons on the defeated continents to hunt the survivors like the young Fairies. These Dragons might be weak as Dragons, but they are still very strong for humans. Also, the reason they are weak as Dragons is mainly because most of them were badly injured.

They got nasty injuries like losing limbs or other types of damage that could take their lives, but they survived. All of them got those damage from the same person, Ben. They were underestimating him because he is a human and they paid a big price for that.

These Dragons are good targets for the young Mages to start their hunting. Ben targets the weakest Dragon he found for their first battle, an Ice Dragon with broken wings and big scar on the chest. The Dragon stays on the other side of the forest where the lab is located.

To make sure no other Dragons will come, Ben sets up a space barrier to separate the space so that the battle won't be known by anyone. Of course, the Dragon that becomes their target realizes the change because he is inside the barrier, but it doesn't matter.

The young Mages have gotten ready to attack the Dragons and they've surrounded him. They immediately attack the Dragon that has just woken up from his sleep. The attacks come from all sides and the Dragon can't evade the sudden attacks.

Except for Wendy, Ariel, Gabriel, Lucy, Bella, & Carla, everyone is using new magic. Ben taught them new magic in the last month because he has a big plan for them and they need their new magic. With Ben's guidance, they can learn new types of magic very fast even though they aren't geniuses.

But the only Dragon Slayers among the young Mages are Wendy, Ariel, & Gabriel, so their attacks will cause more damage. They will be the main attackers while the rest will support them. As for Ben, he will tell them what to do and help them when things get dangerous.

Although a plot twist happens as soon as Ben shows up. The Ice Dragon suddenly freezes and trembles in fear while looking at Ben with shaken eyes. It's like he is seeing a ghost or something and that's really what he feels right now.

"Y-you, how can you be here? No way! I saw you died with my own eyes."

The Ice Dragon holds the massive scar on his chest that gets hurt when he sees Ben. This scar was made by Ben in the last battle that took his life. He pierced this Ice Dragon's chest and heart, but this Ice Dragon survived miraculously. So seeing Ben alive really scares him right now.