432. Irene Again

As usual, Ben turns Acnologia's corpse into a Dragon Lacrima. He doesn't feel anything after killing the Dragon King other than relief. This is the 2nd time he fight Acnologia and although it finished faster than the fight in his timeline, it is actually more dangerous.

"Defeating all the Dragons alone my ass. I thought I could defeat all the Dragons alone, but I already had a hard time against Acnologia. Fighting all those Dragons alone would surely kill me."

Ben sighs while looking at Acnologia's Dragon Lacrima. Acnologia's evil aura and bits of his personality are still attached to it. So he needs to purify this Dragon Lacrima before it becomes usable.

"Now, let's finish this war completely."

Ben eats a lot of sunlight to replenish his magic power. His magic power is too low to fight some powerful Dragons, after all. It doesn't take long for him to recover a lot of his magic power with his high absorption rate.

He immediately flies off to attack the remaining Dragons. Acnologia might've controlled them, but those Dragons were originally hostile against humans, so he still needs to kill them. The control only made them submissive to Acnologia, while their thirst for human blood is real.

Ben arrives at the nearest battle in a short time and sees his comrades are still having a hard time against a massive Dragon. This Dragon is many times bigger than normal Dragons. It is a Giant Dragon, after all, a Dragon that uses Giant Magic.

The one who faces it is the Martial Artist group from Eastern Continent. They have flight abilities, so they can move nimbly and attack the Dragons from above. But they still can't inflict significant damage on the Giant Dragon.

"Everyone, back off! I will take over from here."

They hear Ben's order and are surprised that he has finished his battle already. But they still follow his order and pull back to give him more room. Then they see Ben transforms into a Golden Dragon as he flies toward the Giant Dragon's neck.

The Giant Dragon is shooting a bright yellow Dragon Roar at Ben. But Ben evades it easily and keeps flying toward the Giant Dragon's neck that's almost as big as Ben's Dragon body. Ben hugs the huge neck and covers his body with Gravity Magic.

"The bigger you are, the easier it is to attack you."

After saying that, Ben tightens his hug. He even uses his tail to increase his hugging power. His hug slowly breaks the scales on the Giant Dragon's neck. Ben is choking the Giant Dragon with his hug and the Giant Dragon can't get rid of him because he makes a Gravity sphere to repulse anything that comes closer

The Giant Dragon doesn't have any choice but to shrink its body to normal size. However, the moment it shrinks, it is very vulnerable to attacks and Ben won't waste it. Ben uses his Dragon claws to rip the Giant Dragon's neck, killing it without any trouble.

"I can even kill Acnologia with these claws, so you don't stand a chance."

Ben turns the Giant Dragon's corpse into a Dragon Lacrima immediately before taking the Dragon Hunters here to assist the next group. With Ben's assistance, they can kill the Dragons quickly and reduce the casualties. Even with all the preparations they've done, they still lose a lot of people because these Dragons are powerful.

But even those powerful Dragons are powerless against Ben. He rips their head off of their bodies easily in his Dragon form when the other Dragon Hunters attack the Dragons from below. Ben can rip Acnologia's body apart, so ripping these Dragons is easy.

After turning all the dead Dragons into Dragon Lacrima, the only thing left to do is decide what to do with Irene. Unlike Elefseria, Irene has done a lot of crimes against humanity when she was still a part of Alvarez. She was also an enemy of Ishgar, so Ben can't just let her go because she might endanger his children.