430. Evil Dragon God

The fight against Acnologia doesn't go as well as Ben thought. Acnologia's resistance to his attacks is much stronger now. Be they magical or physical attacks, Acnologia can take them without receiving much damage. He can also match Ben's speed, which is very troublesome.

On another hand, Acnologia's attacks are very powerful and dangerous even for Ben. "What a ridiculous power he has now. Seems like I can't win this using normal methods."

Suddenly, Ben stops his Dragon transformation and his body gets smaller. But he doesn't return to his human form, he is transforming into his Sun Evil Dragon Gode Force mode (a.n: it's the last picture of Ben that I uploaded).

"As I thought, humanoid form is the most comfortable transformation for a human."

[Name: Ben Cooper (Dragon Form)
MP: 13,006,020/13,314,253
STR: 6,858
AGI: 7,678
STA: 9,689
INT: 17,935]

"My physical stats dropped, but my magic power actually increased because I activated my Sun God & Devil Slayer Magic too. Also, despite having a lower AGI stat, I feel like I can move faster. No, should I say I can move easier now because of my smaller size? I can move faster because it's easier to move in this form."

Ben stretches his arms and neck while looking at Acnologia with a big grin on his face. He reaches out to the right using his hand and suddenly a golden axe made of solar energy is forming in his hand. It's a very big axe, even bigger than Ben's body, but it's made of his magic, so he can wield it just fine.

Then, thin black & red flaming aura covers the axe and make it looks more ominous yet holy at the same time. "I don't know why, but I started to like an axe as a weapon for a while now. Maybe because I feel like a big axe like this is more durable and can hold my destructive Sun Magic better than a sword. Well, it will be the same if I made them using my magic, but the axe just feels more solid. It feels more suitable to be used on opponents with tough scales like Dragons."

Acnologia suddenly rushes toward Ben when he is observing his axe. Ben flashes down to evade Acnologia's claw attack. Acnologia is surprised to see Ben is faster now that he couldn't even see Ben's movement.

"Oi, oi, oi, I was talking to my weapon, you know. I was just about to give it a name too. Hmm, there is a name of an axe I once read in an old story. Divine Axe Rhitta, cool, isn't it?"

Acnologia doesn't care about such a thing and attacks Ben using his Dragon Roar. Ben just smirks and holds Rhitta tightly before swinging it upwards. That swing creates a strong and sharp solar energy slash that cuts the blue Dragon Roar in half.

The blue Dragon Roar splits and each part hits the ocean. Both parts create a massive impact that pushes the seawater away and creates a massive hole. They pass through the seawater and explode in the seafloor, destroying a big part of it.

But Acnologia can't be bothered by that, and so is Ben who has arrived in front of Acnologia with his axe ready. Ben swings his axe down and hits Acnologia's head. A very powerful slash of solar energy hits Acnologia and pushes him back quite far.

Acnologia then breaks it using his Dragon Roar though. But then it gets revealed that Ben's attack has created a deep cut in Acnologia's dragon face. If Acnologia didn't break it using his Dragon Roar, then his face might get cut in half already.

"So, do you feel like ignoring my axe again?"

Ben grins because he has succeeded to break through Acnologia's tough defense. This Acnologia is very different from the one he fought and killed, after all. So he needs to use a different method to fight this Acnologia because it's like fighting a different person.

Acnologia roars angrily while creating millions of magic circles in the air. Ben grins while creating another axe in his left hand. He intends to fight Acnologia's attacks head-on rather than creating long-range attacks similar to those.