437. Alta Face

Ben's alliance with Selene and the Dragon Slayers starts their plan quickly. Selene wanted to have more preparation, but Ben doesn't want to prolong this plan. So they need to be fast and start their plan just 3 days after their meeting.

For the next 3 days, Selene & the Dragon Slayers are preparing themselves because they'll fight the other Dragon Gods. As for Ben, he is investigating whether Selene really sided with humans or not. He investigated the normal people that came to Elentear with them and even the natives of Elentear.

He finds out that for the people from Earthland who came here with her, she is really a good person for them. But it's not the case for Elentear because Ben finds out that her plan can destroy this universe. He couldn't find out her reason on his own, so he confronted her directly.

Selene tells him that she planned to use Elentear's overabundant magic power as a weapon against the other Dragon Gods. Her plan was quite complicated, but in the end, she wanted to kill the other Dragon Gods. They are her equal, so she couldn't defeat them all herself, that's why she needs Elentear.

But what she really needed was the White Wizard who can use Whiteout Magic that can erase others' magic power. She wanted it to be used on the other Dragon Gods to erase their magic power. Ben doesn't know who this White Wizard is, but he sure doesn't believe someone with such absurd power would just obey others.

Anyway, he has confirmed that Selene is hostile to the other Dragon Gods. It's just that her plan was too extreme and excessive. Her actions in Elentear are still unforgivable for him. So he decided to stop her plan that can destroy Elentear by overflowing it with Magic Power.

She tells him the method after he pressured her and told her they don't need such a trick anymore. To stop the magic overflow, Ben needs to destroy a monster called Alta Face. That monster was the one that amplify the magic power in Elentear.

Selene simply distorted this world's magic power which made the Alta Face that has been sealed active again. So Ben needs to destroy Alta Face to stop this world's magic power amplification. It would be bad for Ishgar though because he has animas that absorb magic power from this universe to increase Ishgar's magic power.

But he isn't a fan of using innocents' lives for his benefit. He would gladly use his enemies, but he would never use innocent people. That's why Ben will destroy Alta Face, but he won't just destroy it, he will milk it for his benefit till it dries.

While grinning widely, Ben goes to the location of Alta Face. Selene has told him how to find that monster and it is an easy task for him to locate a powerful monster like Alta Face. He finds it quickly, but the sight of this monster really makes him frown.

Seeing a giant face coming out of the earth isn't a pleasant thing even for him who has seen a lot of things, after all. It looks disgusting from the sky rather than scary for him now. Even Ichiya looks very handsome compared to this absurd thing. But it's the more reason to destroy this thing.

The Alta Face seems to have found him and realizes that he is hostile. Ben has learned about Alta Face's abilities from Selene. It can use pure ethernano to attack, so it's similar to Acnologia in a sense. But Ben isn't interested in fighting Alta Face like Acnologia, so he will end this quickly.

Alta Face shoots a highly concentrated ethernano at Ben, creating a massive explosion in the sky. But Ben has gone and he appears right in front of Alta Face's giant face. His speed is nothing to scoff at, after all. Reaching Alta Face instantly is an easy thing for him.

"Sorry, but, I don't want to play with you. I'll end this with my Godly power."

Ben places his glowing hands on Alta Face. Many black magic letters suddenly cover Alta Face's entire body including the parts buried underground. Alta Face suddenly screams in agony because its body is being burnt inside out by Ben's Sun God Slayer solar energy.