Chapter 9: The clue is in the name (The petrol station 2016)

Yelena's point of view

So... the last clip was interesting apparently Natasha thought she killed me for a decade, I learnt that I have a look alike that is now dead and that the avengers are a really good family to Natasha so I don't have to worry about her to much. But also if they had kicked her off the team I would have walked her out of there and then walked back in and slit all there throats. Yay.

I look over and Natasha has that smile on her face, the really one, that she had when I finally learnt how to do a cart wheel without falling on my face and when I finally met the Barton's and hit it off. I really like that smile.

"Ok what's next" I hear someone ask I don't know who because I'm busy enjoying watching Natasha smile.

"So the next clip is set at a petrol station in 2016 that features Yelena and Natasha" 764a tells us a happily as a robotic voice can sound.

"Yes, my name got said first!" I cheer happily Natasha rolls her eyes.

The screen opens to Natasha and I walking to wards a Varoil. There's not many people only one guy getting petrol. Theres lullaby like music in the background.

"The red rooms still active where is it" Natasha asks me as we enter the tiny petrol station. "I have no idea it moves location constantly, and every is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security" I say look over the shelves.

"Well there clever I'll give them that" Fury speaks up a few nod some don't. "Yep, manipulative people are normally clever" Natasha states dryly laughing at the end like someone's cat died.

"I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar" Natasha grumbles clearly kicking herself over and over for not knowing.

"Well it's not start to attack an avenger if you want to stay hidden I mean the clue is in the name, Dreykov kills you one of the big ones come to avenge you" I mutter judgmentally.

"If he were to lay a finger on you we would all split his skull, Lady Natasha" Thor booms while the others nod. Natasha smiles.

"See" I remark Natasha just shrugs and nods.

"Wait what are the big ones" Natasha asks a look of confusion written across her face.

"Basically everyone but Nataliashalie and knock of Katniss" Tony says. "More like big ego's" Natasha and Clint say at the same time before high-fiving each other. That was pathetic.

"Well I doubt the god from space has to take a ibuprofen after a fight" I scoff at Natasha confused face.

"What is this thing you speak of" Thor asks me I kind of laugh as his confusion.

"It is a drug that's used to relieve pain, space god" I cock, but a big smile spreads across his face "Why, thank you Lady Natasha's blonde ally" He thanks me I shake my head and sigh.

"You thought I was drugging you when I forced to take ibuprofen" Clint comments but it doesn't make sense.

"What are you talking about" Melina asks Clint leaning forward so she can see him. Clint just looks confused so I turn to Natasha.

"They gave you ibuprofen right Talia" I asks a eye brow raised. Now everyone is invested in the conversation.

"You guys did?" She asks Melina and I we both nod in sync. "Oh I didn't get any just had to put up with in you know as a way to prove a point that if you weren't weak enough to get hurt you wouldn't need it" She mumbles a little confused "On the days I got food some times they put drugs in my food but that was the best I got" She says. I give her the signal to keep going.