Chapter 24: Just dont make a scene (Russian prison break 2016)

Not proof read.

Yelena's point of view:

"I thought we were over this Yelena" I overhear my sister groan next to me her raspy voice rising to a level of annoyance.

I turn to her and despite the annoyment and the frown I expect her to posses Im suprised when I see her face plastered with her signature smirk.

"Well I was the messager and you aimed a gun at me in Budapest" I huff crossing my arms only to look back at her with a smile. "Technically I didnt shoot you" She reasons with her (as I like to call it) Miss Queen Avenger voice.

And I have the perfect come back on the tip of my tongue and Im about to say it when I realise that it might just break her, plus bringing it up wont help Natasha forgive herself 'Well you thought you did once'.

She notices the way I just slammed my lips together and raises an eyebrow but just moves on when a light bulb goes off "To be fair you aimed a gun at me to" She resorts once again using her smart ass voice.

I did she has a point, we've both aimed guns at targets, people, or marks and other girls, she pointed one at a little girl she thought was me, Ive pointed a gun at Natasha and her at me the cycle goes on for everyone of the widows from a mark to someone you care about their all at gun point until the day Natasha pointed one at Dreykov, but that didnt kill him and I dont think that Natasha and I will die at gun point. If you get my point.

I try to come up with a come back as fast as I can so shes less intrested in knowing my thoughts "Well Im younger then you I was just coping what you did to the soilders in Cuba, I should be blaming you for the example you set" I joke pretending to be mad but I cant stop smiling at my big sister.

She laughes "Yeah I shouldve just let them hurt you and then take you the easy way" She tells me sarcasm dripping from her mouth. Nothing was going to stop her she made that choice for me and she payed for it.

"Yes you shouldve and you shouldn't have threaten to shoot the messager aka ME!" I reply and she just shakes her head "But you know how you can make it up to me?" I say giving her puppy dog eyes as she rolls hers "И что это может быть за царица" She asks dramatically partnered with a sigh. (and what might that be Tsarina)

I lock eyes with her paired with a miscivious smile on my face she turns away slightly with her head still facing me "Your about to give me a big hero  speech I can feel it" She mocks my voice and I fake a offenced look but smile she remembered, or its because we just watched it.

She silently laughs before focusing on me as she guesses Im about to speak, which I am "As I was going to say Natalia, what I want is for us to take a road trip to Ohio" I stated a spot of nervousness in the back of my voice because maybe she'll say no.

Natasha looks off at the wall then at our hands intertwined then she does a widow smile one that's blank but still true like trapped or paralysed in a good memory or the hope of something good.

She then looks up at me leaning back in her seat "Ok" she says.

"I know we both have jobs and it's a long ride and it's hard- wait did you say ok" I ask partly confused at her positive response, Natasha lets out a chuckle before nodding her head "yes I said ok Yels" She clarifies and and my smile widens trying to contain my excitement.

"Ok we're off to a Russian prison for the next clip" 764a tells us and everyone looks confused while Alexi gives an excited thumbs up.

"Did you go to prison" Steve asks curiously with a slight hint of a grumble.

Natasha lean's forward "To put me in prison they'd have to catch me and find away to keep me there" she smirks before leaning back in to her seat leaving a kind of mystery and questioning behind her statement just as she intended.