Chapter 10

LUBANZI

Chapter 10

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

We posed for a few pictures as family before we walked in. The hall is full of influential people and I'm hoping to meet some successful lawyers just to pick a few of their brains.

We follow the Dalindyebo's brothers to where their parents are.

"Mom." Liyema calls out to his mother who was facing the other way. She's standing with Hlelo and they are both holding glasses.

"My babies. You made it." She engulfs the three of us in hugs.

"I'm glad to see you here. Now the night is going to be fun." She smiles. Her smile is radiant and contagious just like Liyema's smile. Some people have the most beautiful smiles.

"Thank you for inviting us." I thank her on behalf of my sisters.

A new song start playing and people start dancing. Mr Dalindyebo walks to us and greet us.

"Hlelolwenkosi,my beautiful daughter will you do me the honours of dancing with me on my first dance for the night?" Her dad ask and i believe that's the warmest thing between a father and a daughter.

"Anything for you daddy." She grins and her father walks with her to the dance floor. She keeps laughing at something her dad says.

"Aren't they beautiful to watch?" Amber says.

"Would you like to dance with me,Miss Jali?" Liyema hold out his hand for Amber. She blushes before she gives him her hand. They follow each other to the dance floor.

"Banzi ask Afeziwe to dance." Their mother nudges Lubanzi.

"No,Ma. It's okay." I certainly don't want to dance with him.

"Nonsense. Banzi never refuses his mother, right?" She dates him to say no.

"Fine. Let's go." He says.

"Where?" I feign confusion. He gives me a ‘don't fuck with me’ look and I just smile.

"Ask her properly Banzi. She's a lady. Be a gentleman." His mother says.

"Afeziwe Jali,will you like to dance with me?"

"Uhm…yeah sure." I give him my hand and he walks with me to the dance floor. My hand feels so small in his hand.

He put his arm on my waist and pulls me to him. My breasts presses on his chest. He's staring into my eyes and I do the same. We start dancing.

I've never danced like this in my life. There way he's holding me and pulling me into him speaks volumes. My other hand was intertwined with his but now my hands are wrapped around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I could hear his heartbeat and it's sound like the most beautiful sound.

I stare into his eyes again only to find him already staring at me. I get lost in his orbs and I think that he has the most beautiful eyes I've ever set my eyes on.

Someone clears their throat and when we look it's Liyema.

"That was beautiful to watch but you're the only ones dancing right now." He's smiling.

I look around and indeed, it's only me and Lubanzi on the dancing floor with the crowd watching us and the photographers capturing us.

"Oh." I step away from Lubanzi. I heard to the bathroom. My heart is beating so rapidly.

"Sis." Amber walks in with a stupid grin on her face.

"What?" I wash my face. The make up is waterproof.

"I didn't know you like Lubanzi?" I stare at her.

"I don't."

"The way you were dancing says otherwise. You couldn't stop touching each other and it was so sensual. A person can definitely get an orgasm just from watching you both dance."

"Amber,this is a sign that you need to get laid and stop imagining things that aren't there."

"Let me show you the video." She takes out her phone and plays a video.

"Take it." I grab the phone from her and watch the video. This is not me.

"By blushing it means you remember all the things he did to your body. He's definitely good in bed." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Sies, Amber." She laughs.

"I mean Nthabiseng did tell me about how good in bed he is but he doesn't look like my type. You in the other hand sis…" Nthabiseng is her friend who sleeps with men for money. She's a real definition of slay queen. She lives a fancy lifestyle by just opening her legs.

"I'm not Nthabiseng." I leave her with her silly thoughts.

I head outside just for some fresh air. Someone pulls me and pins me to the wall the moment I reach outside.

"What are you doing to me?" It's Lubanzi and he's smoking a blunt. Well I did say men who smoke are hot and after hundred attempts of fighting my thoughts,I do think that Lubanzi is a hot assholé.

"You're the one touching me." He blows his smoke on my face and as an ex-smoker I don't flinch.

He put his finger on my lower lip and I start sucking it. He throws his blunt before smashing his smoker lips on me and removing his finger.

Lubanzi Dalindyebo can kiss because he's claiming my mouth in a way nobody has ever done before.

He cups my breast aggressively and I let out a moan. I place my hands inside his shirt. I start massaging his chest as he deepens the kiss.

Finally we stop kissing each other and we are both panting. He lift my chin and stares into me even though we are both panting,he doesn't show.

"This means nothing." He says in his hot voice and I grin.

"Of course it doesn't." I unexpectedly grabs his manhood inside his pants and he groans.

"It definitely means nothing." I wink at him before walking inside.