Chapter 18

LUBANZI

Chapter 18

𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐙𝐈𝐖𝐄

"Are you satisfied now?" Lubanzi ask as we leave the doctor's office.

"Now we can fúck in the car." I wink at him and he chuckles.

My phone rings and I take it out of my hand bag. It's my brother. I hope everything is okay.

"Bhut'omdala."(big brother)

"Hey sis. I hope I'm not disturbing you but can you pick up Iyana for me at school? Apparently she got in trouble and the principal says that we should pick her up. Her mother has traveled and I would have picked her up if I wasn't this busy. I tried Amber but she's not picking up."

"Relax, brother. I will pick her up."

"Thank you. You're the best." He hangs up.

"That's was my brother. He want me to pick up his daughter from school."

"I guess we will take her with us to lunch. I hope she's a well behaved kid." I laugh at him. I didn't know that he's scared of kids and anyway where have you ever saw a well behaved five years old? Especially not Iyana.

"She's a sweetheart. You'll love her." I hook up my hands with his as we walk to the parking lot. I'm literally grinning at idea of meeting Iyana. She's a little princess.

Lubanzi drives to my niece's school. Iyana is my brother's daughter and she stays with her mother, Lindi. Lindi and my brother are engaged but they never married because he's waiting for my mom to get better first which made him not stay with Lindi.

He parks outside the school gate.

"Come in with me, please." I pout.

"Fine." He doesn't really want to go. I plant a quick kiss on his lips before we both get out of the car.

We sign in at the gate and head to the principal's office. I've been here a few times. We knock at her door.

"Enter!" She yells and I open the door and get in with my boyfriend following after me.

"Good morning,Miss Mdluli."

"Morning. Can I help you?"

"I'm here to pick up Iyana Jali. You called her parents."

"Oh,your niece. Sit down, I'll call her teacher." We both sit down as she calls someone with her telephone.

"Hello ma'am. Can you send Iyana to my office? They are here to pick her up." She hangs up and turns to us.

"Your niece fought with another student. Tommorow I want her off and for her parents to be here. I don't care how busy they are because I won't have any choice but to expell her."

"She's only five." I defend my niece.

"And very troublesome. I'm tired of her." Yeah, whatever grandma. The door opens and my niece walk in looking so messy and dirty. It's only nine in the morning but that's definitely look like something Iyana would do.

"Aunty Fez?" She grins and runs to me. I embrace her.

"My baby. Why are you this dirty?" I ask her as I let go of her.

Her uniform is green and white. Her blazer is white with the collar being green with black stripes. Her shirt is white with a green and black stripped tie. Her skirt is also green with black and white stripes and white socks.

"That fat teacher of mine said I should go outside so I played with the flowers on the lawn." She explains in her cute tiny voice.

"You see what I'm talking about? How can she say her teacher is fat? We are against bodyshaming in this school and it doesn't matter if you're a teacher or student."

"But she is fat." Iyana insisted and I covered her mouth with my hand.

"I'll talk to her parents. Thank you ma'am." I stand up.

"And make sure you apologize to the parents of the little boy she injured. Here are his parents contacts." She gave me a piece of paper and I took it and held Iyana's hand as we went to the car.

Lubanzi opened the passenger door for me and strapped Iyana at the back before he got in.

"You'll make a great dad." I smile at him.

"Now I just want to be your daddy. I don't want a kid anytime soon."

"Then you'll have to pull out everytime." I wink at him.

"There's morning after pills." I stare at him after his statement. I fold my arms.

"They are not accurate. I swear if you make me pregnant Lubanzi, you'll become a house husband and raise your baby. I'm still a baby myself."

"Can we go?" A little impatient missy said at the back.

"Yeah sure." I say and Lubanzi started driving. We went to Steers to have lunch before my boyfriend dropped us at home. Iyana immediately ran inside.

"Thank you for taking us out."

"Anytime…" He pecks my lips.

"…but next time the bill is on you."

"You're the man here. A man must take out his woman not the other way round."

"You wear pants in this relationship so it's only fair that you must pay, baby." I blushed.

"I love you Banzi and i don't want to get tired of saying it."

"I'll definitely make sure you don't get tired of saying it and I can't wait to be deep inside of you." He kissed my hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"So no quickie?" I glared at him.

"Nope." I got out of the car and closed the door then waved at him. He started driving away.

I walked inside and found Iyana jumping on the couches with a bowl of pop corns in her hand. The pop corns were everywhere as she jumped.

"Iyana Melissa Jali!" I yelled.